Announcement!!

Ummm, hi. *hides behind fourth wall and peeks around the corner*

Before you throw tomatoes at me, let me clarify that I have had this planned from the beginning. Although that may not make you feel any better. Heh.

This is not the end by any means. In fact, there will be a third book. Yes, you read that right.

I am proud to announce that Voiceless will be a trilogy! Everything will make sense and come together in the final showdown!! I don't know about you but I'm SUPER excited!! Thank you so much for all your support! I can't believe I've made it this far!!

So, here's a sneak peak!

"What makes you so sure of yourself? You have nothing to hold onto, your so called "friends" betrayed you

"What makes you so sure of yourself? You have nothing to hold onto, your so called "friends" betrayed you. They brought you back to me." I turned away from his scrutinizing, icy irises gripping the rail with all my might.

I got what I wished for.

"Why do you keep denying it?" His warm breath fanned the back of my neck, softly nuzzling it though stealing my own. "We were meant to be together," he traced his fingers gently down my arm, his lips came next brushing my shoulder.

I got my taste of freedom.

"Remember how we used to be happy? We can have that back, be together away from it all, just like you wanted."

But I was wrong. It didn't satisfy me like I predicted.

"You're right," I replied. "I did want that." I could feel the smile radiating off him. Little did he know, things couldn't happen the same way twice. "But it's not what I want now."

I was hungry for more, I yearned for that freedom, permanently.

There's no doubt, I'm not the same girl who escaped a year ago; nothing was going to stop me from getting it back. I have many reasons to fight now. I have friends and family who I know are searching for me. If it's a battle he wants, it will be a battle he won't soon forget.

***

Fearless is out now!!! Go check it out!!

Love y'all so much!!

-Megan Victoria