• 4 •

---
Thank you to all my amazing followers and to anyone who take their time to read my books even if my english is terrible 😅

Much ❤️ from Canada.

Continue to comment and like. I love having feedback and little funny comments here and there. 🤘🏻

Oh by the way, I know there's a Ziam thing going on at the moment but I plan a lot of chapters in this book so be patient, Zarry is coming very very soon. 😘
---

Zayn POV

My mind was running ten thousand miles per hour. I was searching for the right words to say for the past fifteen minutes. My thumb was hovering Liam's contact name, asking myself how to say i'm sorry.

My dad was angry and drunk for no apparent reason again when I came back home earlier. He sent me to my room after pushing me into the coffee table. He took my grocery bag for himself letting me starve again for the night.

I needed to take off multiple pieces of glass from my skin and I cut myself near the left eye. I was bleeding a lot and it wasn't stopping. My hands were too beat up to take care of my cuts and I was shaking too much. There was no one else I could call at that time other than Liam. I needed a place to stay for the night. I needed someone to talk to.

I was holding back my tears, as I prepared myself for rejection. Like a coward I pushed his contact name and let the phone ring.

Two, three calls later, he finally answered.

- What the fuck do you want? Calling me a faggot again?

- I .. need your help.

There was a long silence and a long breath out.

- Where are you?

He asked, his tone softer than before.

- In my room. Can you... pick me up? I need you Li.

I pathetically begged for the first time in my life. I was exhausted, from home, from school, from life, from everything. I was hurt and I couldn't do anything else than bleed on the floor.

- Yeah hold on I'll be there in fifteen minutes alright?

- Yeah, do it fast... please.

Ten minutes later Liam's car was in front of my house. I stepped out the window like I was always doing but painfully this time and jumped in the car.

- I will fucking kill him. I will torture his drunk ass and kill him, I swear.

Was the first thing Liam said when he saw the shape I was in.

- No you won't. Come on, drive away before he sees us.

Liam obeyed unwillingly. When we got to his house, we passed by Louis' bedroom unseen and locked ourselves in Liam's room.

- Ok sit on the bed, I'll grab the first aid kit from my bathroom.

He said quickly, clearly looking uncomfortable having me there. I immediately regretted calling him. He came back with the first aid kit, tweezers, and a wet towel.

- Show me your hands.

I presented my injured hands to him. He took off each little piece of glass remaining in my skin. He was so close, his eyebrows frowning as he was concentrating on the task. The silence was heavy and I hated it.