I

(If the video is isn't showing, look up Me and My broken heart 1million dance studio)

      Keith heads into the room he's been using to practice his singing and dancing in for the past few days. It's great for helping his vocals travel across the room due to the space in the room. He's wearing a red dress shirt and jeans. He's been choreographing Me and My Broken Heart for a couple days and he feels he is ready to perform. To himself of course.

     He starts the beginning and gets into position. At the same time, Pidge sees something interesting in the security cameras. She quickly alerts the others, seeing as they just so happen to be in the same room, they get there fairly quickly. (Pidge only broadcasted the alert to that room so she doesn't disturb the tea.) On the screen, they see Keith dancing to Me and my Broken Heart. Soon, they stand both surprised and astonished. They never expected Keith to have such rhythm or coordination. Shiro seemed happy, content after seeing Keith dance. It's been years since he's seen Keith dance or even really let himself relax. Dancing and singing has always been his outlet. Even if Shiro only knew about the dancing, he was glad Keith was letting himself relax some.

   Keith was happy. He was content. He was in a mood to sing and play his guitar or piano and maybe write a new song. He gathered up his things and heads towards his room completely forgetting about the possiblity of Pidge seeing him through the cameras or bumping into and of the other paladins in such nice looking clothes. Keith grabs some comfortable clothing, a NASA t-shirt and some shorts, and a towel before he heads to the showers to clean up.

~●~Time Skip~●~

   Keith finally heads back to his room. Pidge is inspecting the castle through the cameras along with Allura. They see him going towards his room so they send a transmission to Hunk, Lance, Coran, and Shiro's rooms telling them to come to the control room. By the time they get to control room, Keith was halfway through his song and there were balled up papers around him. He kept mumbling and pressing the keys of the piano until he finished the song. At this point Hunk and Lance have fallen asleep. But Pidge wakes them up because Keith was starting to play.

408 words