IV

Keith has been questioning why the gang ran up to him and hugged him but he just let it be for now. He went to the kitchen for dinner but was bombarded with questions from Lance, curious glances, and an extremely happy dad look. "Lance, how the fuck are you talking so fast?" Keith asked.

"I don't know." Lance said.

"But that doesn't make sense."

"It really doesn't but oh well."

"Ok but say your questions slower at least."

"Why didn't you tell me- I MEAN US that you could sing and dance?"

"Pfff what? I dont even know what your talking about. Hahahaha."

Everyone deadpans at him.

"Fine fine! I admit it! I sing and dance! But it's not even that good!"

"FUCKING LIES" screamed Pidge.

"Language!" here comes the curse word police patrolling the area.

"Fucking English" Pidge retorts.

All Shiro does is just audibly sigh. "Now Keith-"

"Crap" Keith says.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Uhhhhh you know I maybe possibly aha" He bolts for the door. But luck isn't on his side today because Lance grabs him and holds him with his arms at his sides. "Dammit."

"Explain" Shiro says using his dad voice.

"You see, that's sort of personal so I'd rather not" he says.

"Is Keith immune to the dad voice?" Pidge whispers.

"I don't think so. You can physically see him trying not to give in" Hunk whispers back.

"Fine" Shiro backs down this once, "but you're telling us about it the next time we catch you."

"Ugggghh fine. Now leave I'm tired and want to go to sleep." Keith kicks them all out of his room.

"Finally. Some peace and quiet." He lies down, "Wait-- where's Mr. Hippo?" He proceeds to look for Mr. Hippo messily. He runs out to the dining room hoping that someone saw his precious stuffed animal.

"Keith! What's wrong?" Shiro says responding to the panic on his eyes.

"I can't find Mr. Hippo!"