VII

Hey all, I'm so so sorry for not updating any of my books. I'm very bad at sticking to schedules and I tend to procrastinate majorly. I'll do my best to update maybe once or twice a week if I'm not too busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

___________________

   Lance listened through the door hearing the soft notes of a piano.

   "I didn't realize Keith was talented in anything other than sword fighting," he thought.

   He soon heard the song come to a close and ran into his room before he was able to be caught.

   Just as his door finished sliding closed, he heard Keith say, "Hello? Anyone there?" After recieving no response Keith shut the door. Lance let out a breath of relief that he didnt realize he had been holding in.

   "That was close," he sighed. Lance walked into his bathroom so he could shower, change, and put on his face mask before heading to bed.

   Lance woke up the next day by falling off his bed, having gotten tangled in the covers. He wiggled out of the blanket hissing when his back touched the cold floor. He groaned and sat up, stretching his arms and arching his back.

  He stands up and stretches again. Lance let's his arms fall to his sides and moves to wash off his face mask. He dabs his face with a clean towel and changes into his classic baseball tee paired with light blue skinny jeans. A low growl echos through his room.

  "Looks like it's time to get breakfast," he mutters.

  Walking into the dining room, he sees Hunk dishing out plates and everyone focusing on different things. He sees Allura and Shiro making plans on ways they can fight or work together better. Coran is telling Hunk about a space bug that can turn you into a child, Hunk looks partially interested. Pidge is tinkering on a small gadget and Keith is staring into space with a distressed look on his face.

   "Heya Keef! What's on your mind?" Lance asks, deciding he doesnt feel like starting a quarrel.

"Woah, Lance!" Keith exclaimed.

"Sorry man, didn't mean to startle ya."

"It's cool. I was just thinking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Kinda a mix o-" Keith was interrupted.

"And for breakfast today, drum roll please, WAFFLE FLAVORED GREEN GOO!" Hunk introduced breakfast. Everyone quickly took their seats and dived into the food Hunk made. It was pretty on spot to Earth toaster waffles.

_________________

This was mostly a filler chapter, and for that I'm really sorry. I dont have many ideas for where I want this story to go yet (I lost a lot of the things I thought of when I first started writing this). This has been sitting in my drafts majorly unedited which is why it hadn't been posted at least a bit earlier.