VI

It's been a while since I've updated and I'm really sorry but since I'm stuck in my room now I'll probably update more often. On with the story!

   Keith happily hugged Mr. Hippo and started walking back towards his room. Unluckily for him Hunk decided then would be a good time to give Keith a hug because he is, "So soft.. Sleeping with a plushie awww..."

   Keith flinched when Hunk first hugged him but Hunk is so warm, soft, and cuddly so Keith knew he could trust Hunk. Keith slowly leaned into the hug and everyone gathered around for another group hug.

   Again, Keith flinched but this was his team and he should enjoy his time with them before he had to leave to work for the Blade again. He squeezed everyone tightly and released the hug explaining he was still extremely tired and he needed to get sleep since he hasn't the last few days, no matter how early he's excused himself saying he needed sleep.

   The team let him go and watched him walk down the hall just to make sure he left before turning on Lance.

   Pidge gave him the look and demanded, "Explain, now."

    Lance started to blush a bit and started to quickly explain himself, "Ummmm..Keithlefthishippoonthecouchanditsmelledlikehimsoisleptwithitbecauseiwaskindofstressed."

    Everyone was very confused so Shiro, being the dad he is, said, "Explain yourself, but slower."

    Lance took a deep breath and mumbled, "Keith left his hippo on the couch and it smelled like him so I slept with it because I was stressed..."

    Pidge decided to tease him and mocked, "Aww does Lancelot have a little crush on our local samurai?"

    Lance became a sputtering mess and Hunk translated, "That means yes in Lance."

    Lance just whined and went to his room to destress with a face mask. He could hear everyone giggling and he heard Pidge trying to see if anyone thought Keith had a crush yet. He sighed and continued walking towards his room.

    He almost opened his door when he heard a melodic voice coming from across the hall, from inside Keith's room. He sat near the door and just listened to Keith singing a familiar Earth song.

Hello everyone. I've been quite absent on my storied die to school and the manu project I've had in the last quarter. But I'm here now, in quarantine so expect more updates. :))) Thank you guys for taking the time to read my book, it makes me really happy...