V

Shiro immediately starts directing people, "Pidge, look through the security cameras to see what could've happened to it. Hunk, check the training room. Lance, search the corridor of your and Keith's rooms. Allura, Coran, and I will be searching near the pods."

Keith continues to search for his hippo plush all around the castle while retracing his steps...

Training room...?

...No, why would he bring him there when he could get hurt?

Dining room...?

...No! He was just on there and nobody saw his beloved stuffed hippo!

He starts to feel as though he'd never find the only thing he managed to keep with him through foster care all those times. He heads into his room and sits on his bed while strumming random chords on his guitar.

He decided to go looking seeing as he was bored and it hadn't even been 5 minutes yet.

He walked into the weird living room thing they all usually relaxed on after missions.

Keith started to look around the room and under the cushions.

"Aha! I've got you now Mr. Hippo! You can't hide from me!" Keith exclaimed. He waved ar Pidge assuming she could see him in the cameras and held up Mr. Hippo while smiling widely.

Pidge spoke over the intercom, "Keith found his hippo so stop looking you crazy fucks."

Across the castle you could hear Shiro yell, "LANGUAGE!"

Everyone met up in the living room thing and asked Keith where he found it.

"It was under the cushions which is pretty weird... I barely take him out of my room.." said Keith confusedly.

All while Keith was explaining, Lance looked a bit nervous after realizing he had forgotten to give Keith his hippo back after he found it on the couch and fell asleep.

Pidge looked at him and thought he had something to do with Keith's previously missing hippo plush. She gave Lance a look that meant 'You are going to tell me later.' Lance rolled his eyes but nodded knowing that there was no way for him to get out of it.

Authors note:

I'D LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY STORIES. I'VE BEEN EXTREMELY STRESSED WITH ALL OF MY PROJECTS BUT I MANAGED TO GET THIS CHAPTER DONE AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON!!

please don't attack me and let me know if you have any ideas for the story. thank you.