III

Keith is so confused as to why the team came in his room to hug and squeeze the crap out of him, so he asks. "How come you guys are in here? And hugging me? I didn't really do anything."

"When you were singing it was so beautiful" says Lance. "I haven't heard you sing ever! Why didn't you tell me?" says Shiro. "My brother has been keeping secrets! Cue audible gasp!" yelled Pidge. "You should sing more often Keith. It sounds really good" says Hunk.

"How did you know I was singing guys? Last time I checked, the castle walls were soundproof." Keith said. Then he gave Pidge the look.

"OKAY OKAY I DID IT BLAME ME!" Pidge yelled. Then her eyes widen. "SHIT I BETTER RUN!"

Keith runs after her. The team gets concerned and chases after them but before they round the corner, they hear laughter. "Keith stop it! Ahhh! Stop! Pffff!" They round the corner and see Keith tickling Pidge mercilessly ."Okay, okay that's enough payback for now." They see Keith stand up and stretch then help her up, "Let's get back to the team." "Sounds like a plan." They turn around and see the team standing there looking confused as hell. "Wh-" They all start to say only to be met with, "We'll explain later because I'm tired and want to go sleep and/or draw." Said Keith. His words are met with an 'okay' and he's off to bed to cuddle with his hidden hippo plush.