VIII + Author's Note!

I haven't updated this in a solid 3 months... I really need to get a consistent uploading schedule. There will be an author's note at the end of the chapter btw.

   Once everyone has finished their space goo, Shiro and Allura explained that they've been slacking off. If they wanted to defeat Zarkon, how would they do it without using the time they have to grow stronger?

   And so, off to the training room they went.

   "Now team, this exercise isn't physical training but it is to help us form Voltron easier." Allura says.

   As Keith is about to say something, Shiro interjects saying, "Yes, Keith. You still need to participate."

   Keith groans and reluctantly heads to the small circle Lance, Hunk, and Pidge started making while Shiro was talking. He takes a seat next to Lance and Pidge gives them both a smirk.

   "So what are we supposed to do Space Dad?" Pidge questions.

    Allura responds, "I believe it is similar to the earth game 'Never Have I Ever.' This is to help you understand each other better."

   Pidge and Hunk look at the other seeming like they are formulating a plan in their heads (A/N: Someone help I have no idea what I'm doing anymore). Shiro looks as if he's too tired to deal with this stuff today and Coran and Allura look very confused as to why Pidge and Hunk look like that.

   "Does everyone know the rules?" Coran asks.

   Keith only mutters, "Kinda." The rest of the team shout, "Yep!"

   Nobody hears Keith and the game begins.

   "Alright Pidge, you go first."

   With one looks at Pidge's face, you can tell that was a bad idea.

Hey you guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long.. I forgot the story existed for a while and I'm really losing motivation for it. I might have to think of a new storyline in order to make myself more invested in it so I can at least finish it. Let me know if you guys have any ideas!

Voltron Dance Auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें