-43-

: Her

- one year later

THE GRAVEYARD was so neat. Row upon row of white marble tombstones all rising from the grass. Each one was perfect, polished and exactly the same as all of the others, except the name it bore. Usually just the thought of walking alone in a graveyard early in the morning was enough to give me chills but now it just didn't matter.

My hands held a bouquet of white chrysanthemums as I walked through. I kept a head count, one hundred and three across and three down.

Finally I got there.

I knelt down and placed the flowers against the cold marble stone gravestone. I traced the epitaph carved into the stone as a small smile made its way to my lips.

'I promise you'll never have to fall again.' The epitaph read.

"I have some news." I said excitedly. I sat Indian style on the grass and the dew drops wet my skin bringing out an weirdly soothing sensation. "You know how it was my birthday a few weeks ago? And now that I'm finally eighteen, I bought my own place!" I exclaimed.

"I barely see my mom now." I paused as I picked on the grass that stood by my feet. "I don't know if that's a good thing."

"Hoseok." I closed my eyes and pictured him sitting in front of me. "Even though you're not around I feel like you are, and that helps me a lot at times. I don't feel alone anymore."

"To be honest, it not you who saved me... I saved myself. You helped me realise what I deserve. So for that, thank you once more."

I reached into my pocket and pulled it out, with a sentimental smile.

The sun shaped clicker.

Click

I'm happy.

THE END ──────────────────