Noot

Yes, ya girl here again.

I write WAAAAY to much! You may have noticed some of my stories are gone, they have been deleted, very sorry!

G0ZBERT SHIPPERS!

PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME! (All though, it's more likely the other way around, or average. It's usually Jalbert that attacks both parties-) ANYWAY! I THINK G0ZBERT IS CUTE, JUST NOT MY THING! I respect if you hate Selobert, I'm not "SonAmy Crazy" over it.

Sorry about that tangent! I love this ship, just not to crazy about it.

Some instances will be happening from the videos Albert has made, but also I'm taking reference from Selozar and Alone's twitter. Yes, they have a twitter, AND POOR INNOCENT SELOZAR- HE SEEMS SO DEPRESSED I WANNA PROTECT HIM-

Some chapters will be written like a diary entry by Selozar, but most will just be instances. Diary entries will be short (200-400 words) and normal chapters will be longer (800-1200+ words)

Selozar will also have insomnia, because on his twitter he says he has insomnia, quote "I am have Insomnia" -SELOZAR on Feb 13th.

The other characters will also be in here, but not as often, since the two don't have a twitter. (Nvm I'm just gonna have characters that seem fun to me)

G0Z, YUCK0, Z00ZY, Morgenne, The Zalcuses, Kermo, RUST, and many other myths (well RUST and Morgenne aren't really myths...) will be included in this, I've got some sort of a story in my head, and I will make it as different as possible.

Sorry for the amount of information, I just got into the Roblox Myth community, and have a story ready.

I'm also inspired by Madoka Magica, so some references to that, because I love the anime. And yes, my persona will be in this vaguely, why? Because y'all seem to love her! The first fanfic I ever did had her and you all liked it, and I'll even add irl friends into it, because I just feel like it. She'll just be in a few scenes, and maybe I'll reference the fact that I'm literally everywhere-

I don't think Selobert will actually happen, I just ship it for fun, like most my ships, it's not "cannon" it's just fun. 

I'm not posting this until I finished 5 chapters (not including this one and diary entries) but you knew that.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FUN OF ME OR SEND THIS FANFIC TO ALBERT, SELOZAR, OR ALONE TRAVELER, THIS FANFIC IS FOR FUN.

Anyway, enjoy!

and if you reference the fact Selozar tweeted out that he wasn't gay;

In the Alone Traveler discord, a trivia game started with DISTRICTSBOT, and one of the questions were "Is Selozar gay?" to which got mixed responses. The answer was "Yes and no, Selozar is bi" and later said he was pansexual, so for the sake of all things, I'll say he's pansexual so the feminists don't attack me with pitchforks and knives, yelling about how there's more then two genders. (That wasn't supposed to be offensive, so again, don't attack me for this)

So yeah. Oh; And Selozar isn't 16, that was a lie so people would stop drawing Selozar nude, funny thing is Alone doesn't care that people draw smut of him, and at times he's admit to liking it. But because of this, and the fact that once Selozar almost quit tweeting because people kept talking about Albert fucking him in the ass, there will be no lemons in this fanfic to respect both Alone and Selozar's wishes. Very sorry people! I'm a sinner with you as well, but I respect the both of them to much to write that about the two, but this will still have sex jokes, make out scenes, and absolutely NO RAPE, everything will be done with consent :)

Oh, and Einin will be in this! And yes, she will become PREGANGANATE

Because she is gregnant right as I'm writing this. With Alone's baby, and they're happy together and it's so sweet.

UPDATE:Okay so she's no longer pargnat, she lost the bab :(

Oh, other extra ships in this too because why not.

I'VE GONE ON TO LONG! NOW, ONTO THE FANFIC!