Chapter 5: What are these Emotions?

Selozar awoke in the morning from the sound of Alone screaming for him to get up, "SELOZAR! NOW!" Selozar slowly got up, and began to walk down the hall. "WHERE DI GO?!" Alone hollered, he saw Selozar in the corner of his eye, and pointed to the corner, "CORNER, OR NO PRESENT!" He yelled, Selozar's fear instantly kicked in and he instantly got in the corner, holding his knees and looking up at Alone.

Alone nodded approvingly, "Hm, yes." he randomly says, and goes to wake up Albert. Alone swung open Albert's door, causing Albert to wake up in a panic. He watched as Alone left the room for Albert to do his business.

Of course, Albert didn't want to piss Alone off, and walked out the door into the main room. Alone was waiting there, Selozar in the corner and Uleanra spinning like a mad man. "Well, we have present!" Alone greeted, looking down at the Christmas tree that had a mere four presents. Uleanra stopped spinning for a second, trying to stop himself from throwing up, but Alone noticed this, and drew his sword, causing Uleanra to instantly start spinning again.

Alone turned around and faced Albert, "Yes present." Albert awkwardly nodded. "BIG ONE NOT YET!" Alone yelled, scaring Albert and Selozar a bit. "Watch other open present." Alone demanded, and then looked at Uleanra, "First you, you have smallest."

Uleanra didn't move, he just stared dead into Alone's eyes. If he didn't have glasses, his eyes would probably look extremely harsh. "Listen Numby, just open present." Alone sighed, and drew his sword, forcing Uleanra to begin to spin.

Alone then looked over at Selozar, already slightly pissed, "You open two." He commanded. Selozar was hesitant, looking at Alone with fear in his eyes. "NOW!" Alone screamed, startling Selozar, "NOW NOW NOW!"

Selozar quickly got up and ran over to the presents, and opened them. First, Selozar opened the blue one with his name on it- nothing was in there. He then opened the other, that was originally for Uleanra, it had a grim reaper esk style scythe. Selozar was amazed by it, but knew it had great power. Besides, he saw the shock and fear in Albert's eyes as he pulled it out of the box, and for some odd reason, his heart stung at the look, so he stashed it away, calming Albert down.

Alone looked down at Selozar, "The other was fake, blue was you, nothing in blue." He poorly explained, an eerie grin on his face. Selozar nodded, grateful Alone even got him a box. Selozar then walked back to his corner and sat down, taking out the scythe and looking at it. Thoughts raced through his mind, but no, he couldn't. He's to weak to be able to do such a thing to Alone, besides, his punishment would worsen

"Well, that nice." Alone said, Albert then turned to Alone and asked, "My turn?"

Alone pondered a moment, "Hm... me first." He answered, and went over to the present box. He opened it ever so gently, on the tag it read "To: Äezōre, From:Eiza-" and it was cut off by the wrapping paper.

Albert was confused, he had no idea who this Äezōre was. He paid no mind to it, and continued to wait for Alone to stop opening the gift. After the wrapping paper was off, Alone basically ripped off the box and pulled out a cane. "Oh, a cane. Huh, nice." Alone exclaimed, usually he would think it's awful, Selozar knew that, but Selozar also knew why Alone appreciated the gift.

Alone walked over to Uleanra, giving him a look of demand. Uleanra began to spin again, as Alone looked over at Albert.

"Hm. Open, you is big." Alone states, looking over to the big present. Albert felt a little flattered that Alone gave him the big present. Albert opened it and-

It was a basket ball. A fucking basket ball. Alone had a moment of realization, "Oh wait, short, can't play basket." Alone taunted, and then laughed.