Chapter 7: Please Help Me Leave...

Selozar was woken by the sound of loud banging from his door, and before Selozar got up Uleanra opened the door to find a pissed off Alone Traveler.

Alone shoved Uleanra to the floor and walked up to me, holding his sword above his head, "MISTAKE!" He swung down, and began to beat him with the sword, Selozar's blood splattered everywhere as he yelled for help. Uleanra couldn't help! He was on the ground stunned in fear. Alone then dropped his bloody sword on the ground and grabbed Selozar by the neck, and bashed his head against the wall.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Alone screamed, it hurt Selozar's ears, "YOU TOLD PINK FUCK EVERYTHING! HE'S SCARED OF ME, AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Alone then began to choke Selozar as he bashed his head into the wall over, and over again. Alone clearly woke up in a bad mood and just wanted to take it out on Selozar. 

"Alone, I think that's enough, I'm sure he gets the point-" Uleanra began to say, before he was quickly shut up by Alone punching him in the jaw. Alone tied Uleanra to the door handle, and slammed Selozar to the floor, and pinned him down.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" Selozar cried out, screaming at the top of his lungs as his own blood and tears ran down his face. Alone began to beat Selozar relentlessly as Uleanra tried to help, but was stuck to the door.

"ALONE STOP! STOP PLEASE, HE GETS IT, HE'S SORRY, PLEASE STOP!" Uleanra yelled, trying to grab Alone and get him off of Selozar. Selozar eventually passed out, but Alone kept beating him. "ALONE, HE'S KNOCKED OUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS TO HIM, TAKE ME INSTEAD, PLEASE!" 

Uleanra kept yelling at Alone to stop, but he wouldn't Alone kept beating, and beating. Eventually, he got off of Selozar, grabbed his sword, and walked out of the room. Before shutting the door entirely, he looked through and made direct eye contact with Uleanra.

"If you ever even think of trying to stop me with force like I know you were, I will kill you."

Alone slammed the door shut, keeping Uleanra away from Selozar's body. He sat there a moment, and noticed Selozar's phone. He grabbed it, and opened it, knowing the password from seeing Selozar open it so much. He looked through his texts and saw Albert's contact, and called it. 

It picked up.

"Hello?"

"Albert, it's me Uleanra, please, please come over here Alone just came in the room and beat the hell out of Selozar and he isn't moving, I can't get to him, please hurry!"

The phone went silent for a moment. 

"I'm on my way."

And then he hung up. It was going to be a few hours until he got here, so all Uleanra could do was wait. He never took his eyes off Selozar, the two may have only known each other for a few months, but god damn it, they cared about each other.

A knock was heard on the window a few hours later, and Albert was outside. Uleanra gestured for him to come in, and so he opened the window, stepped in, and untied his cord. Uleanra sprinted over to Selozar's body, and then laid him on the bed, taking off his cap and trying to figure out where to start first.

"I brought bandages, healing alcohol, cotton, some food, and some type O- blood." Albert states, laying down the materiel. Albert and Uleanra instantly went to work dabbing healing alcohol on his wounds, and wrapping him up with bandages. 

Selozar woke up a bit, staring face to face with Albert. Albert was in the middle of treating his forehead wound, Selozar hissed a bit when he began dabbing the alcohol on him. "Oh, Selozar, you're awake!" Albert exclaimed. "Albert... what are you doing here..." Selozar mumbles, shaking lightly from the excessive pain in his body.

"Uleanra was stuck to the door, and called me over to help. Bud, I don't think you would have survived if Uleanra didn't call me. Now hold still." Albert explained, taking the bandage and wrapping it around his forehead. Selozar then noticed he was shirtless, but was too tired to care. His chest was wrapped entirely in bandages anyway.

"Can you turn over, so I can treat the back of your head?" Albert asks softly. Selozar turns over, the back of his head was full of blood. "Oh god, Selozar..." Uleanra commented. He was glad he found extra night time period pads- that belonged to Einin- to help stop the bleeding.

Albert began to wash the back of Selozar's head, soaking a cloth in the alcohol and putting it up against Selozar's head, and wiping a little. He then grabbed some water that he brought with the food, opened it, and poured it over Selozar's head wound.

After thoroughly cleaning the wound, Albert wrapped his head in bandages, and took out a needle full of O- blood, and injecting it into Selozar's bloodstream. Selozar hissed in pain, but bit his lip so he didn't sound ungrateful for all the trouble Albert was going through just to make him well. 

Uleanra put a bandage over the place Albert injected, and then stood back. "How are you feeling Selozar?" Albert asked, sliding his hand from Selozar's shoulder to on top of Selozar's hand. Isn't the only time Albert's on top of Selozar. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

"I feel awful..." Selozar replied, curling up into a ball but keeping his hand in place, feeling selfish if he took it away from Albert, "You didn't have to come all this way to treat me..."

"Yes I did, Selo. You're important to me, you deserve happiness." Albert replied, smiling lightly. Selozar lightly blushed, but looked to the side, seeing Uleanra getting all giddy.

"Hey... Albert..." Selozar began, Albert hummed in response, "C-can you help me and Uleanra get out of this place... please?" He asked shyly, "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to! I just w-" "Of course Selozar, why wouldn't I?" Albert interrupted.

"So, when are you gonna take us?" Uleanra asked, Albert shrugged, "I guess we have to figure out some sort of plan." Uleanra nodded, "Hey, Selozar can you help us? You're the least reckless out of all of us, and you seem to know what you're doing." 

Selozar nodded, "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I help?" 

Aaaaaaaaa sorry that this chapter is shorter then usual.