Chapter 14: I don't want to go yet...

Albert woke up in his bed, the bright light was shining outside into his bedroom. He looked to his side, no men- Well at least not yet. This morning was starting out great!

Albert got up and looked at the clock, reading "10:00 AM" which was fairly early for him. He remembered that Selozar forced him to sleep early. He got up, and walked to Selozar's room to wake him up.

Selozar was hugging a pillow, slightly drooling as the morning light perfectly highlighted the specks of dust surrounding his body. He looked like a holy being, maybe an angel, probably beautiful enough to go up to god like levels. Albert stood in awe, but quickly shook his mind out of it, and gently woke Selozar up with a light shake.

Selozar awoke, his vision blurry but returning to normal to see Albert bathing in the sunlight right before his eyes. A blush bloomed on Selozar's face, but was easily hidden due to the shadows caused by his hat. "C'mon Selozar, if we're going out then you have to shower. Do you need me to show you the basics?" Albert asked, a warm smile on his face. Selozar nodded, and let Albert get up before he himself got up.

The two walked to the guest bathroom, Albert pulling back the glass door to a tightly packed space. Selozar tensed up, he remembered being trapped in a dark tight room, unable to breathe correctly and had no room to sit, lean, or sleep because there was spikes on the wall. After 38 hours, or three days, Selozar was let out and beaten with a leather belt. (I actually once was trapped in a box as punishment from my old school in gym class, they put a mat over my head and caused me to break down crying. I was in kindergarten, traumatizing to say the least. I also locked myself in the back of a mustang for 2 hours the year prior. Almost died of a heat stroke. Now back to the fanfic-)

Albert looked over and saw Selozar panicking, and grabbed his shoulder, pulling Selozar back from breaking down. "It's alright, Selozar. If you begin to panic, you can just open the door, okay?" Albert reassured, smiling lightly, but the smile had sadness mixed in. Selozar nodded, and Albert gave a run down of what to use and where to use it. After Albert was done explaining, he left the room for Selozar to shower peacefully.

Selozar got nude, his scars showing clear as day, and he got into the shower, turning it on and shifting to the perfect temperature. The water was slightly cold, but it felt good on his scars. Selozar began to wash his hair, he hadn't in years and it felt amazing to finally have clean hair. He then used conditioner, and finally washed his entire body. Selozar washed the soap off, and turned the shower off, then stepped out, water dripped on the soft mat under his feet, steam was on the mirror. Selozar went and wiped the steam off the mirror, to see his dripping wet face and hair. It felt relaxing, but utterly crushing knowing he'd never experience this again.

Selozar grabbed a towel and dried off, putting on a robe and walking out to the guest bedroom where Albert had already laid out a pair of clothes on the bed, a soft shirt, an over-sized jacket, and baggy pants, along with a new looking pair of boxers and socks. Selozar didn't know if the boxers had been used or not, but put them on nonetheless. It was better then nothing. He put the rest of the clothes on and went out, lightly combed his hair, and then put his hat on, shifting it slightly so it fit to his liking.

Albert was sitting on the couch on his phone. When he heard somebody coming downstairs he looked up and smiled. "Are you ready to go? We'll stop at the donut shop to get breakfast, and then start our day! I'll go and pick up Uleanra and Jake, let's go!"

The two went outside and hopped in Albert's car, and began to drive off to get Uleanra and Jake. Uleanra decided to stay at Jake's, so it would be one stop. Uleanra and Jake would have both stayed over at Albert's place, but then one person had to sleep with somebody, and another would have to stay on the couch, so it would be better to just stay at Jake's apartment despite the risk.