Chapter 15:Leaving.

Selozar

Things were in set for me to leave. I pulled out my phone, and began to call an Uber. I felt as if I wasn't alone. "Alone, if you're out there, come out." I yelled out in the dark street, but there was silence. Odd.

I called the Uber and began to wait for them to arrive, and sat down with my bags. I pulled out my diary, and began to write in it. Only two pages were filled, yet I still bring this old note book with me. No other particular reason other then it feels comfortable, even more now that I have to leave my friends, I just hope they're happy the way they are. I sat, writing for a minute, nothing but the sound of light buzzing, soft wind, and the sound of pen on paper.

I felt my hand slightly cramp, I haven't written this much in a while. A minute passes and a car suddenly pulls up to me. My phone dings, and I go to check it. Two messages, one from Alone and another from a number that I recognize to be my Uber. "Your Uber has arrived!" I get my stuff, and sit in the back. The car was a bit small, but I didn't feel crowded. The person turned around, it was a woman. she wore a large sweater, and what looked to be a long skirt. She also had a very long ponytail, and had a relaxed expression on her face. "Yo, wassup? I'm Sally Eia Warm, where would you like me to take ya?" She asked, hints of a northern accent in her voice. "Up in the forest, I'm bad with addresses, but it's a seemingly abandoned house up in the snowy forest, a few hours away." I explained, trying not to make direct eye contact. "Oh, you mean the house of that one old couple? Their grand children never visit them, and you don't seem as if you know them. It's private property, I'm not sure I'm allowed to do that..." Sally responded, a worried expression on her face. "It'll be fine, trust me."

Sally still seemed worried, probably knowing I was obviously hiding something. She didn't get serial killer vibes from me I hope, but knows I know something horrid. "Alrighty..." She mumbled, and began to drive. There was just a long silence, I was staring out the window, watching as things passed by him. Solitary.

I so badly wanted to leap out of the car and run back to Albert, the farther the car drove, the more fear grew on me. I never wanted to feel this kind of fear again. But here we are. I didn't want my friends to be hurt. I knew the feelings I felt now, but it seems it was at a horrid time. A perfectly, horrid time...

The farther the car traveled, the more emotional I got, to the point I began to feel tears run down my cheeks every so often. Sally decided not to ask, she was an Uber driver, not a therapist. I didn't expect her to really care.

An hour past, I fell asleep in the car. I knew I wouldn't get much sleep at that hell of a home, but of course I wanted to get as much sleep as I could before my beating came. We were almost there, about thirty minutes until we could make it. Those thirty minutes flew by like seconds, and I was awoken by a light shove. "You have arrived." She states, monotony. I pull the fifteen dollars I had out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Sir, this is a bit to much." She explains, looking into her bag to give me change. "No no, it's fine. Keep it! I insist!" I cheerfully state, trying not to break down in front of her. 

She stayed silent for a moment. "Alright..." I got out of the car, and she waved good bye before she drove off. I began to silently weep as I walked up to the house. The snow was melting, mushy and wet. It made me uncomfortable.

I knocked on the door, for the door to be opened by Alone, followed by an aggressive "WHAT?!" I stood there, trying to stay brave but obviously trembling. "Ah! Selozar! Welcome back!" Alone welcomed, pulling me inside. There, on the couch, I saw Uleanra. I gasped. "YOU SAID YOU'D LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!" I yelled, instantly regretting it. 

"I said I'd leave your lover boy alone, I said nothing about old friend Uleanra." Alone replies, a devilish smirk on his face, "And don't raise your voice at me again or there'll be consequences."