Chapter 12:WEE WEE HON HON ( ͡° ͜~ʖ~ ͡°)

(You guys wanted me to keep the title so god damn it I did)

Oh yeah! Read my homie SillyPetals's Selobert fanfic, it's AMAZING! Best Selobert fanfic, trust me, and for those who like lemons, she's got like 4. And the fucking FLUFF IS ADORABLE, SO READ IT OR ELSE, BECAUSE SHE'S A GOOD AUTHOR AND GOOD FRIEND, WORKS TO HARD, AND HAS A CHAPTER THAT TAKES A LITERAL 2 HOURS TO READ. A FUCKING MAD LAD THAT DESERVES MORE LOVE. GO FOLLOW HER, READ HER FANFIC, OR I'LL DELETE YOUR SHOULDERS.

Uleanra, Jake, and Adam were discussing how to hook Selozar and Albert up on a date without them realizing it, they first thought about not showing up, but Sorrow would still be there, and if they were to explain to Sorrow why she can't go, she'd be extremely confused and disappointed. So scratch that out. 

"Maybe we can all still go to the dinner, then sooner or later tell them both that we made reservations for all of us, and tell them to wait at the table and order for themselves, while waiting for us to show up, they get talking and soon boom boom boom, Albert's got Selozar in his room!" Uleanra suggested, the other two looked at each other, an back to Uleanra, "With what money? We're YouTubers, not the CEO of a big company."

Uleanra thought for a moment, "Well, do you have any better ideas?"

"Yeah," Adam replied, "Leaving them alone and waiting for it to happen naturally."

"What's the fun in that?" Jake playfully asks, laughing. Uleanra punches his shoulder lightly, "Of course! We gotta have fun with it, but we can make it natural," he explained, "Do what I'm already doing, tease them about it, let em know that they're being fucking obvious, then they won't have to hide it around us, then sooner or later, come out to each other, then BANG BANG BANG-" "ALRIGHT WE GET IT!"

The three laugh, "Good plan." Jake agrees, knowing he'd have fun without doing much work. "So tease them both at the same time or?" "No, it's better to tease them individually. If one leaves, we all attack the other with questions. Got it?" Uleanra explained, the other two nodded. "Alright, Jake, your main focus is Albert, my main focus will be Selozar, and Adam.... you do both!"

"Got it!"

Adam got back on the road and began to drive again, "Let's get our mission started!"

...

Back with the other three...

It was a pretty nice ride, Selozar was staring out the window, Sorrow kept her head down, looking at her feet, and Albert was focused on the road. Selozar and Albert occasionally glanced at each other, but looked away before the other noticed. 

Albert let random songs play, making sure to skip the ones that weren't very appropriate. Eventually it began to play the song 'Magia'. It sounded as if it was from a very intense anime battle scene, despite being in Japanese. It was a pretty beautifully chaotic song, if anybody's going to be honest. Extremely well made, like god damn.

Selozar looked over to Albert, and opened his mouth to ask something, "Hey Albert?" Albert simply hummed in response, "Where are we going?" Selozar looked down, but then back out the window. "Oh, just to some Italian restaurant. You're gonna love the bread sticks, trust me."

A minute or two passed and Albert the pulled into the parking lot, and got out. A few minutes pass, and the other three soon arrive. Adam calmly gets out of the car as Jake and Uleanra kick down the car door and slam it shut behind them. "If you damaged my car, you're paying for it!" Adam yelled at them as he walked over to Albert.

"You guys ready?" Albert asked, a bright smile on his face that sent butterflies in Selozar's stomach, making him flustered, but he hid it. He hid it well enough to where Albert didn't notice, but Uleanra did. "Yep!" Uleanra cheered, turning to Selozar, "Go ahead and sit by him. I know you want to~!" Selozar jumped, then pushed Uleanra away, "Go away Uleanra!" the statement only caused Uleanra to laugh, and continued walking until the group got into the restaurant. There was a band playing some kind of song, it was intense but extremely catchy.