Chapter 8: The Unplanned Escape

Selozar, Albert, and Uleanra began discussing ways to escape, multiple ways crossed their minds, but nobody could come to a safe idea.

"Ugh! I can't think of anything!" Albert complained. Selozar sighed, just wanting to get the hell out of here. He and Uleanra leave tomorrow to their planet, so Selozar wants to stay here. "Can we just leave? Simple as that, I don't care how we do, I just want to get out of here..."

"But we can get caught, surely there's a-" Albert was interrupted by a loud banging on the door, "WHO THE HELL TALK TOO?!" They heard from the other side. "QUICK!" Albert whispered, grabbing Selozar's hand an Uleanra's wrist and bolting out the window. Albert jumped from the window, onto the snow, and quickly got up, continuing to drag the two.

"ALBERT, WHERE ARE WE GOING!?" 

"YOU'LL SEE!"

Albert ran to his car, opened the door and started the engine. Uleanra and Selozar quickly got in the car and buckled their seat belts. "Ready?" Albert asked, looking at them through the rear view mirror. "Yep!" Uleanra chimed back, and Albert then began to speed the car away.

Selozar looked back at the house, and the last thing he saw before it disappearing was Alone, with his sword, staring at them through the front door. Selozar turned back around and looked at Uleanra. Uleanra was trying to get the lights off his head, but it was way to tight and he couldn't get them off. "Uleanra, once we get some where safe enough, I'm sure we can get those off of you, but for now, we need to-" Selozar was cut off by the car suddenly stopping. "SHIT!" Albert yelled, "I'm out of gas!"

The three sat in the car for a minute, "Well, I know there's a small town just fifteen minutes away from here, maybe we can make it there by foot." Uleanra and Selozar nodded. 

The three got out and began to walk. Albert had a fluffy jacket on, while Uleanra had grabbed the blanket he was forced to sleep on. Uleanra was still cold, and Selozar was freezing. "Hey, you both seem cold. Want me to see if I have any extra jackets in my car?" Albert asked. They both looked at each other, and then nodded.

Albert opened his car door and started to look through, and found a jacket, it wasn't as fluffy but it worked. "I found one, who wants it?" Albert asked, holding it up. "Uleanra you take it." Selozar offered, Uleanra looked at him dumbfounded, "Hell no, Selozar take it!" "No you!"

"C'mon, I have a blanket, you take the jacket, I'll be fine." Uleanra kept offering, but Selozar shook his head, "No! You've sacrificed enough for me, you take it!"

Uleanra sighed, "Fine." he took the jacket and put it on. He then zipped it up the jacket and put his blanket around himself. "I'll keep looking for another jacket." Albert offered, and began to search his car.

He found a tan, fluffy coat that went down to the legs, it had large bead hooks used to close the jacket. It was Lana's old jacket, she must have left it here. Albert stared at it for a moment, then smiled. He broke up with Lana about three weeks ago. He didn't really mind, they both thought it was for the best. "I found one!"

Albert brought the coat out and gave it to Selozar. Selozar put it on, and Albert helped him hook up the coat. "So are we ready?" Albert asked, Selozar and Uleanra nodded. "Okay!"

The group started to walk, the only sound was the soft snow below them crunching, and breaths.

Then more crunching was heard, crunching of the snow that didn't belong to the three. Albert got worried that Alone had caught up with them, but the three kept walking. Out of the corner of his eye, Uleanra caught a glance of a guy completely in black.

"Run." 

"Wha-" "JUST RUN!" Uleanra yelled as he began to run. The group was then surrounded by  another group of people, all had a similar appearance to Selozar, yet they had a different color on their arms legs and torsos.

"FREEZE!" One screamed, the three turned to him. He was black and white, and no, not in the Michael Jackson way. Selozar backed up into Albert, terrified, "This isn't good..." Selozar murmured.

"What do you and your Zalcuses want? Can't you see we're busy?" Uleanra yelled, hovering over Albert and Selozar defensively. "You're busy running from Alone. Sense we've noticed a car drive to your house every night, we assumed something was up. Alone called us to tell us that you two escaped, so now we're ordered to lock you up with ZalcusOfSorrow until Alone retreves you two. He told us that after that, we're allowed to do what ever we want with Albert." the man explained, and then the others began to corner the three, throwing a bag over their heads.

After tied up in the bag, a gas is leaked out, to prevent them from struggle. 

"Take them." 

...

..

.

..

...

Selozar

I awoke in a small room, bars and wooden walls surrounded me. I was scared.

"A-Albert..? Uleanra...?" I called out, but nobody answered. I looked up and in the shadows I saw a figure sitting down, they weren't asleep, rather fiddling with their hands. "Hey!" I called out, the person looked up.

It was a girl, about my age, lavender hair tied into a messy bun, dog tags, orange and black skin, and dark purple eyes. She looked up in fear, scooting back against the wall. 

"Who are you?" I asked, she looked to her side. "Better question is who you are..." She silently murmured, and she noticeably tensed up. "Well I'm Selozar-" "Wait! Alone's slave?! What are you doing here?!"

"Escaping with my friends... why?" She stayed silent for a minute before replying, "I'm ZalcusOfSorrow... but you can call me Sorrow..." She mumbled, "It's nice to meet you."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa I'm sorry it's short :(