Chapter 666: A Perfectly Horrid Break Down

(You can tell I was listening to GHOST's instrumentals while writing this, so get ready for edge)

Selozar sat in the room for what felt like years, the ringing in his ears drowned out the rest of the thoughts in his head, he wanted to sleep, he wanted to see them again, he wanted to save them, but he was selfish. He's the reason the both of them died, and this is his punishment.

Selozar screamed for somebody to end his pain, he no longer wanted freedom, he wanted justice. And justice wouldn't come. Selozar began to lose his mind inside his own head. He thought if he wanted it, he didn't deserve it, and he would suffer for eternity, in this room. He screamed for somebody, anybody, to do anything to him.

Tears ran down his face constantly. He began to not eat what was given to him through a soft panel in the side of the room, and he didn't drink the water from the tube in the room. Slowly wilting away, a flower that died before it truly got to bloom.

He sat in the corner, lost in his mind. The memories of his past, a past that has been erased and redrawn exactly how it was, played through his mind. The torture, the pain. The creatures, the cries, the army. The marching. And the blood.

He's killed people.

He's a horrid person.

Selozar giggled to himself, his mind nothing but constant screaming and a reply of the memories like a broken record. He began to laugh, between the laughter he screamed, desperately trying to get out of the straitjacket, as much as he thought he didn't deserve it, he just wanted his family back, the one he loved, everyone.

Then suddenly, a door opened. In stepped Oni, who was the most merciful of the group. "I see you got yourself into your own little predicament. What'd you do this time, a punishment that makes you scream your head off every day."

Selozar looked into Oni's eyes, his own eyes full of trauma, it freaked Oni out a little. "Ask the rest. All I did was tell them what they wanted to hear." Selozar robotically replied, struggling more. Oni opened the door again, expected Selozar to try to run out, but no. He sat there, staring creepily.

Oni shut the door, and sighed. Walking back up the stairs he saw Foxicate, Einin, and Alone sitting in the poor excuse for a living room, looking lost, and deep in thought. "I went in there and tried to talk to Selozar, he barely told me anything. What did he do?" Oni asked, sitting on the ground watching everyone's eyes shift to him.

"You see, as a form of torture and punishment for beating me senselessly in a fight, almost killing me, Eizatar set up the most effective torture method she could think of as Foxicate went searching for him, to tell me his location so once I was healed I could bring him over." Alone explained, Oni nodded. "So you locked him in a room with a straitjacket on?"

"No," Einin started, looking at Alone and back, "I made a machine that digs up old memories, the creator just has to place basic memories and then it will slowly make memories recover, in more and more detail by the second." She explained, "We put Selozar in it, and he went ballistic. He was crying and screaming, begging for death. He was freaking out everyone, because normally he's either calm, scared, or begging for mercy. We've never seen him this."

Oni stared, in both disbelief and amusement, "So you became scared of him?" "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. He's threatening to kill us all and himself, we were expecting a lot, but not this... not this..." Einin mumbled, covering her face with her hands. "He knows what he's capable of now, and if he has to, he'd probably break his arms off just to kill himself. We had to throw him in there and think of a plan." Foxicate finished, Oni was confused, but had some sort of idea, "Why don't you get Albert? You know he has a crush on him, and it can probably calm him down-" "NO." Alone yelled.