Chapter 3: I'm not crazy, am I?

Ellie's POV:
I carefully placed the doll on my bed and sighed, I took out the list of rules and read them:
1. No boyfriends

2. Dress him each morning

3. Kiss him goodnight

4. Never leave him alone

5. Never go in the attic

6. Help with studies.

I stared at the note and then the door, "What the hell?" I mumbled.

I opened the door a little more, there were more notes.

1: 'Hi, I'm BH, what's your name?' Write on a note and slide it under the door.

My heart quickened, but the other side of me told me to reply.
I got my old sketchbook and wrote 'Hello BH? I'm Elizabeth'

Tearing out the small piece of paper, I closed the door and slid it under.

Nothing.

I got my school uniform on, looking in my mirror I noticed two things:
My hair was a mess, and Two, a small piece of paper sliding out from the other side.

It read. 'Sorry if I scared you last night, I usually wait a while, but I almost fell asleep at the singing' I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack, the handwriting got very scribbly and childish at the end.

Writing on another piece of paper, 'that's alright, I guess, I'll be going to school now, do you have anything else to say?' It was stupid, but I still slid it under the door.

I crossed my legs and waited for a minute, the other note slid out.

'That's fine, just please don't tell anyone about me'

I stayed quiet for a minute, until I just said out loud.

"I promise" .

I started to twitch, pretty violently, I ran out the Room, this always happened when I didn't take my medication.

I ran down stairs to my mama, "morning baby- oh god! Ellie did you take your medicine?" My mama asked. "I-I-its all g-gone!" I groaned at her, she rolled her eyes and threw me one of my blue capsules.

"Thanks" I mumbled and got my glass of water, I poured the blue powder into the water and gagged, I ate my breakfast took my medication and headed outside, I got in the car and my mum saw the tree.

"I swear there wasn't any lightning last night" she said, and drove around the tree, I looked at home and I saw a tall man waving as we drove away, two words

Oh my.