Capturing His Heart

Capturing His Heart

If you are not interested with my stories, you are free to read something new.

Published: June 08, 2019
Completed: July 18, 2020 (12:02 p.m)

All Rights Reserved

This story may contain grammatical errors and wrong specification. Any, resemblance to real person, living or dead and actual event is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

THIS STORY WILL BE REVISED SOON! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE PLOT HOLES, WRONG SPELLINGS OF WORDS, GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, ETC.

This story is open for young readers but not all chapters are readable for them. I'll put some disclaimer for you to be informed about the outline of every chapter.

Another updating stories po. I want to learn more from writing and I hope that you'll help me to create my own vision and to see my value in writing.

Feel free to comment down your thoughts and opinions but please deliver it with respect.

I'll put the published date when I already published the 'Prologue' or 'Simula'.

Slow updates.

You might read misspelled words and wrong grammars. Not a professional writer but I'm still pursuing for my improvement. Hope you understand.

Will revise this story soon.

Thank you and God bless.

Ps: Wala kang jowa. Sensya na sa pag papaalala. Sa true lang po tayo.

-SPV