Chapter 1

"Hey Kell! You coming out tonight? It's the last time we'll all be out together before Christmas break" my friend Austin woke me from my day dream.

I thought about going out, and then I remembered about Christmas being around the corner. I had to buy my family and friends gifts and I also needed to save if I was going to make it through the break.

"Nah not tonight, I'm gonna get some studying in instead" I smiled. "You know if it's about money you know I can lend you some". Austin's parents were rich, so they often gave him money for whatever he wanted and he always offers to help me out. But I just don't feel comfortable accepting his money.

"Austin, you know I can't do that, after break I promise I'll come out with you all" I sighed. He nodded and looked back down at his book. 5 minutes left of this lecture then I can get back to my dorm room and chill. I had work tomorrow, I work in a small coffee shop around the corner, the pay is small but every little helps.

I heard the bell ring, fist pumped Austin and headed back to my room. Straight away I got on my bed, got my phone out and started scrolling through my social media. 5 minutes I told myself and then I was going to study. An add on Instagram popped up like they usually do, except this one was different. It was an ad for a website called 'Daddy Plus'. I laughed as I read it but decided to click on it anyway just for fun.

The website was obviously made as a joke for desperate people, as desperate as I was for money I wouldn't go this far. I don't know what went through my mind but I was feeling curious and decided to make an account so that I was able to explore the website and laugh at it further.

I entered my name (Kellin Quinn) age, (18) location (San Francisco) and what I was looking for. Well I certainly don't have the money to be a sugar daddy so I can't be that. I added a cute selfie I had taken a couple weeks ago and saved my account. I started scrolling through the endless pages of sugar daddy's in my area and I couldn't believe how many there were!

You were able to look at their pages and see what they were earning and what they were also looking for. Lots of them wanted sex, something I definitely wasn't interested in being paid for. I was still a virgin and I certainly wasn't going to give it up for money.

'We're all about to leave, are you sure you don't want to come?' A text from Austin appeared on my phone. Had I really been sat on my phone on this website for this long?? I quickly texted back 'I'm good thanks, have a good time'. I put my phone on charge, got some books out and started studying. An hour went by and I decided to check on my Daddy Plus account. No messages? Why was I disappointed, it's not even something I would consider doing.

I put my books away, rolled over and decided to get some sleep, trying to dream of anything but stupid Daddy Plus.