Chapter 16

It had been a couple weeks, living with Vic had been amazing so far. I'd really settled in. It was finally my birthday weekend! I can't believe I'm only turning 19 and I live in an amazing house with my amazing boyfriend. We have officially been a couple for 2 months!

———————————————————————————

I woke up and rolled over hoping to see Vic, instead his side of the bed was empty. I checked my phone for the time, 9:30am. I swore I set an alarm for 8. I had a couple messages, some from the boys and one from my mum all wishing me a happy birthday.

I got out of bed, threw on some pyjamas bottoms and walked to the kitchen. I stopped and leant against the door frame, vic was cooking. His pyjama bottoms hung low on his waist showing off his stomach muscles, what a sight to wake up to on my birthday.

I sat down at the breakfast table and grabbed the magazine next to me. "They got us again." I said to vic as I saw the photo of the both of us hand in hand on the front page. "Just ignore it Kell, they're just not used to seeing me with someone." I shrugged "not even your previous sugar babies?" I asked. "No kell, we'd arrive places separately and it was always very private." I smiled to myself knowing I was his first proper boyfriend.

He placed a plate of sausage and scrambled egg on top of the magazine. "Eat up birthday boy, what do you wanna do today?" He asked. "Well really id like to stay in bed with you all day" I smirked. "As amazing as that sounds, I want to take you out today, I have a lot planned." I smiled. We ate our food quickly. "But first...bed." He grabbed my hand and took me back upstairs.

———————————————————————————

"Now that's what I call birthday sex" I said as I rolled out of bed. "I'm gonna hop in the shower and get ready." I said. "Sounds good Kell, I have a quick work thing to deal with and I'll get ready then." I smiled.

After a relaxing shower I walked back into the room, towel wrapped around my waist. Vic was leaning against the door frame smiling at me. He walked over and kissed me. "I know I said I had a lot planned today but the work thing is now an emergency and I have to go in and fix it, I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you." I tried my best to smile. "Yes of course, work is important I'll be okay." He kissed me again. "I'm so sorry I really will make it up to you." I smiled again. "It's fine, when do you think you'll be back?" I asked. "It depends on the emergency, I'll text you once I figure it out." I smiled and watched him walk out of the room.

Okay, birthday on my own. That's fine. Vic's house is huge there's so much I could do. I checked my phone , 1pm. Not too bad that's like half the day gone already anyway. I headed downstairs and into the cinema room and put a movie on. About an hour into the movie my phone went off.

'So so so so sorry, work emergency is bigger than I thought. Might be later than I thought.

Vic x'

I sighed. I didn't even reply, I turned back to the movie.

———————————————————————————

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell, what time was it? I grabbed my phone. 5pm. Well at least I slept through my lonely birthday.

I walked to the front door and opened it. I was shocked to see Vic's private driver at the door. He was holding a suit bag. "What's this?" I took it off him. "Request from Mr.Fuentes sir." I smiled, thanked him and closed the door. I took the suit upstairs.

I opened the bag and there was a letter inside.

'Kellin, I am so sorry for doing this to you today but I had to find a way to surprise you somehow. I haven't actually been at work today I've been preparing a birthday surprise for you. Wear this and be ready for 7, my driver will pick you up. I love you x'