Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, 8am start on a Saturday morning, everyone's dream...not. I quickly went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did all that sort of thing. Got my uniform out of my wardrobe, grabbed my phone and keycard and headed out to work.

I was only working 9-2 which meant I had the whole afternoon to myself. I got to work at 8:50, perfect timing. The day started off super slow but kicked off at around 11, just as I was about to start my break. I grabbed an iced coffee and sat down in the staff room and went on my phone. After 20 minutes of scrolling through my social media I decided to quickly check my emails. To my surprise I had an email notification from Daddy Plus. I thought nothing of it and decided to have a look later on.

Soon enough it was time to get back to work. An hour and a half to go. "Excuse me" a girl around my age caught my attention. I smiled at her "Can I help you?". She laughed, "can I just get a hot chocolate please". I nodded and started to make her drink. She handed over the money and I handed over her drink with a smile.

Just as I was clearing up and getting ready to leave, the girl came back over with a napkin, handing it to me with a wink before leaving. I looked down at the napkin and saw she'd left her phone number...I still don't understand who looks at me and thinks I'm straight?? But still a sweet gesture.

I got back to my room and once again went on my phone, this time opening my Daddy Plus email. I'd had a message from someone! I was freaking out. I opened up the website and opened the message. "Hello, I don't often do this but your profile has gained my attention. I am searching for a mutually beneficial arrangement meeting a couple times a month, I often travel for my work and therefore enjoy company on my trips. I'm an experienced sugar daddy who has had previous sugar baby's. If you're interested, send me a message and I'll answer any questions you may have. Kind regards, Vic x"

Wow, so serious, I thought to myself. I clicked onto Vic's profile. To my surprise he was young! Maybe around 30? I always thought sugar daddy's were in their 60's. Also, he's extremely attractive, I actually couldn't believe it. I had a read through his profile, he's Hispanic, has beautiful brown hair that falls at his shoulders, he looks too casual to be a sugar daddy.

Without even thinking I had already replied "Hi Vic, so nice to hear from you. I am very new to this and not entirely sure what I'm supposed to say. How does this work? Kellin x'

What was I thinking? It's not like I would actually do this. Would I? I don't even know what was going on in my head. Minutes later I had a reply.

"Kellin, the idea of being your first intrigues me awfully. This arrangement works however we both want it to work. All I ask is that we meet a couple times a month for food or any other activities and that you occasionally accompany me on my travels. Intimacy isn't necessary unless we both want it. I ask that all my sugar baby's sign a non disclosure and a contract before entering into this arrangement."

I smiled, this actually doesn't seem to bad. A wave of confidence came over me and I asked the all important question. "How does payment work?.." I instantly felt embarrassed asking.

Again, within minutes I had a reply.

"Wage starts at 2000 a month, this can fluctuate depending on the situation. If intimacy is involved I often increase the wage and the more places we go and things we do the wage increases again. Basically the more we see each other the more you will get payed."

I couldn't believe what I was reading. 2000 a month! The next message I sent would change my life.

"I'm in."