Chapter 10

As we stepped off his plane the Hong Kong air hit me. I was going to make the most of these two hours.

We were lucky that we were able to leave all of our belongings on the plane while it refuelled. We both ran hand in hand out of the airport and into a Main Street.

Vic instantly put his hand out stopping a tram, we hopped on both of us smiling. "Where can we go Vic?" I asked him. "I have no idea, let's just get off at the next stop." I smiled. I loved this adventure we were having.

The tram stopped and vic handed him 800 Hong Kong dollars which was around 100 US dollars. We realised we were at a small park, the sign said 'Tung Chung North Park' it was so cute.

Vic got some sandwiches out of his bag "I brought a picnic." I laughed. "It looks amazing!" We ate our sandwiches while we spoke about life and everything. I was curious and decided to ask some questions.

"Hey Vic, are you always going to be just a sugar daddy?" I asked. He looked deep in thought "I think so, why?". I sighed "don't you ever want a wedding or children or even just real love?." He looked at me "I mean I guess so, but it's too hard." I looked down and then back up at him "it doesn't have to be.".

He stayed silent, maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

We finished off our sandwiches and carried on speaking about plenty of other things. Vic checked his watch and then stretched his hand out for me "cmon, we beat get going." I took his hand in mine and we both walked back towards the tram stop. Hopping on the one that had airport on it.

As we got back onto the plane I started to think about what he said, I know I'm only 18 and it's young but I definitely want a family of my own, and I want it in the next 5 years. At the same time, I'm getting on with Vic so well and in a sense I want him too.

I sat down on the sofa and got up Netflix, they've recently added the Bridget Jones movies and you bet I was gonna spend the next 5 hours watching them.

We'd both fallen asleep and woke up to the sound of the pilot announcing that we were about to land in Bali.

I was now sooooo excited.

We got off the plane hand in hand, vic said that they would bring our luggage to the hotel.

A car was already waiting for us. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this." I smiled at Vic. "You best try to." He winked.

I was mesmerised during the drive to the hotel, Bali was incredible!

Our car pulled up to the hotel; someone was waiting with our luggage to take us to our room. Vic took my hand as we followed them into the lobby.

"Mr Fuentes, Mr Quinn, lovely to see you. I'm sorry once again about the confusion with the room, I hope it will be okay for you." Vic looked at me and I nodded at him. "Yes thank you, the room will be just fine." He said.

We got into the lift and went all the way up to the top floor. The lift door opened and we were in a small hallway, with a fire door and what I'm guessing was our room door. I took the luggage from the bell boy and Vic opened our door with the key card.

"If either of you need anything, the number for the desk is on the iPad as you walk into the room, enjoy your stay." We both smiled thanking him.

As I walked into the room I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the room was completely open plan and all glass. We were st the very top floor, no one on the ground could see us and there were no other buildings as high as us, it was super private.

We had a very large balcony with a hot tub and an infinity pool. I could not believe I was here right now. I threw myself into Vic's arms hugging him and thanking him.

This trip was going to be amazing!