Chapter 12

I threw on some clothes and soon enough Vic walked in, also fully dressed...sadly. I don't know how I was supposed to act normal during dinner now.

He took my hand and we left together, going back down to the lobby and then through to the restaurant area. As soon as Vic was noticed, we were taken straight to a table away from other people.

"Can I get you any drinks please?" I smiled. "I'll have a water please." Vic looked at me. "Right, a water and a bottle of your finest red wine please." He said. I nodded.

I picked up a menu and started looking through it when Vic interrupted me. "So, how many people have you been with sexually?" He asked. I coughed looking up from the menu. "Uhh well.." I laughed softly. "One..." I answered. He looked at me confused before realising. "So after what just happened I'm your second." I shook my head. "Wait, I was your first? That was...kellin wha-why didn't you say?" He seemed slightly angry at me. "I didn't think.." he looked back up at me.

"You mean, you just lost your virginity to me, in a shower??" I smiled. "I enjoyed it if that helps." He held my hand. "Kellin, If id known, I would have..it..I could have made it special for you." He sighed. I squeezed his hand. "Vic, I am in Bali, on a once in a lifetime holiday, with someone I find absolutely incredible. Anywhere with you would have been special." I smiled at him.

He nodded. "We'll speak more about this later, but for now, pick something to eat." I smiled looking back at the menu. The waiter returned with our drinks, allowing vic to have a taste of the wine before he nodded and the waiter poured us both a glass. "Are you ready to order?" Vic smiled at me. "Oh yes, can I please get the steak, cooked rare please with some mashed potatoes and peppercorn sauce?" Vic smiled. "I'll have the same" He said to the waiter as he handed both menus over.

We thanked him as he walked away. "So what're you doing tomorrow?" I asked Vic. "Hmm, I have 3 meetings tomorrow but I'll be done by 2, what're your plans?" I thought for a second. "I'll probably head down to the pool again and try and finish this book, I only have one more left to read then."

"How about, in the afternoon, once I'm done with meetings we head down to the elephant sanctuary, I can organise for a car to pick us up." I smiled. "That sounds amazing!!!" Vic laughed. "Okay it's sorted then, 2:30 tomorrow we'll head off for the sanctuary." We continued to speak about his work and my schooling and what our plans were in life and before we knew it food had arrived.

We continued to eat as we carried on speaking. Once we had finished we walked hand in hand back to the lift and up to our suite. It was 9pm and although I was tired I wanted to sit on the balcony for 5 minutes and just watch the stars and the sea.

Vic grabbed us both a drink and sat with me. "Hey Vic, what does this mean for us, now that we've had sex?" He looked at me and then realised. "Oh yes of course I can give you more money or we can stop or-" I cut him off. "I don't want your money Vic, it's never been about that and you know it." He smiled at me. "What're you saying Kellin?" I took a deep breath. "I know you're not into this and that you'll probably say no, but how about we try an actual relationship? We can do the same as we're doing now except no paychecks and we stay loyal to each other." He smirked. "Mr Quinn, are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" I laughed. "Mr Fuentes, are you accepting?" He laughed pulling me into a kiss.

We stayed on the balcony for a little while before settling into bed. Once again I fell asleep almost instantly. What a day this has been and it's only day 1.