Chapter 4

I sat down across the table from him and he smiled at me. "You're prettier than I thought" he said. I could feel myself going red. "I make you nervous" he smirked. He got that right.

"Yes sir, I'm just new to this that's all" I smiled shyly. "This meeting is completely casual Kellin, as much as I love it when you call me sir there will be no need for that today." I rested back in my seat slightly. "So what are we supposed to talk about?" I asked. He reached over towards me with what looked like a booklet. "This is my contract, feel free to take this home and read over it and get back to me. But for now I just want to get to know you. On Daddy Plus it says you only joined yesterday is that right?" I nodded back at him.

"Why did you join daddy plus?" He asked. "I uh..well I'm a university student and I need the extra money.." I sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed. "Kellin, almost every single sugar baby joins for the money, there's no need to feel embarrassed about this. This is what this arrangement is for." That made me feel slightly better about myself.

"So uh..vic..what is it that you do, like for a job?" I looked at him. "I'm the Chief operating officer for the hotel franchise 'The Devine Zero' my father owns the franchise and I hope to one day take over."

I'd heard of that hotel, they have bases all over the world. "How come you have to travel for your job?" I asked. "As an operating officer, I travel to the other hotels across the world and check in on how they're managing. What do you study in university?"

I laughed. "I'm studying media, I'd like to be a social media manager one day." He looked at me with a positive grin. "It's nice to hear of someone doing something that makes them happy." I smiled back at him.

"What do you do on the weekends usually?" He asked me. "I usually spend my time working so that I can get extra money." I sighed. "Well there'll be no need for that if you agree to this arrangement, and I'll need you to quit if so. Your weekends will need to be available for me." I smiled, I liked the idea of that a bit too much.

"And don't get the wrong idea, this isn't a romantic relationship. It's a mutually beneficial agreement." I started to get curious. "How come you want a sugar baby, you're an attractive young man why can't you be with someone in that way?" I asked confidently. "Kellin, people only want me for my money, so why waste time trying to find someone decent when I can just have arrangements like this instead?" "So are you saying you've never fallen for one of your sugar babies, you've never wanted more?" I sighed. "No kellin, I go into these arrangements for a reason. It's always why I don't look for intimacy because that'll get people attached, but if we both feel as though that won't happen then I won't say no, but you do need to know that I sort my intimacy out in other ways."

So while all this is happening, he'll be having sex with someone else? The thought doesn't sit well with me and I already knew I wasn't going to agree to this arrangement. We carried on talking about our lives and hobbies etc until I checked the time and it was 8pm. I decided it was time to leave. I stood up and stretched out my hand to shake his.

"It was nice meeting you Vic, I'll give the contract a read over and get back to you." I smiled knowing this was the last time I was going to see this gorgeous man.