Chapter 8

A week. It had been a whole week since I'd heard from Vic. The only communication we'd had was when I checked my online banking app and I had $1000 extra in there from his account.

I spent the week in lectures and revising in the library. I'd seen the boys a few times too. It was Saturday now and time to get to work, I guess if things really hit off with Vic I won't have to work here anymore. Although it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.

After a long 3 hours in work, i heard a familiar voice. "Can I just get an espresso please" it was Vic. He'd wound me up all week by avoiding me and so I thought it was best to tease him a little.

"Yes, anything for daddy" I smirked at him. He was taken back by my comment I could tell. That'll be $1.50". I made the espresso, and took the money out of his hand. "Keep the change for tips." I looked down at my hand, "Vic this is $100." I looked at him with concern. "I know and I said keep the change for a Tip." I awkwardly put the change in my pocket.

He sat down directly opposite me and didn't take his eyes off me. Soon enough another 2 hours went by and my shift was over, Vic was still sat in the same seat looking at me. I grabbed my things from the staff room and rushed back out to him.

"Speaking to me now are we?" I smiled. "About that, Sorry Kellin I've been busy, but that's also part of this deal stuff like that can happen. Anyway, how likely are you to be able to miss a couple lectures next week?" He smiled at me.

I tried to think about what I had, then realised I had a reading week which meant no lectures. "I don't have any lectures next week but I do have to read 3 books." He looked at me with a huge grin "that's perfect, how would you like to read them by a pool in Bali?"

Bali? Me? Was he being serious?

"You want to take me to Bali?" I smiled trying not to show how excited I actually was. "My father wants to buy a hotel there and add it to our chain but he wants me to check out the area first so I thought we may as well make a holiday out of it." I hugged him tight. "That sounds amazing! When do we leave?"

He smirked "tomorrow morning." I have no Bali worthy clothes what am I going to do. "Tomorrow? Okay that means I'll message the boys now and see if they have any clothes I can borrow." I got out my phone and started to type.

"Kellin slow down, cmon I'll take you shopping to get some new stuff, it's no problem." I sighed. "Vic you're taking me to Bali you don't need to do that." He smiled softly. "Okay well did you get the money I transferred? Use that then it'll make me feel better." I smiled.

"Let's go."

We spent the whole afternoon shopping for a bunch of things. We even stopped to have lunch, we were really getting on. Neither of us brought up what happened last time and I was okay with that.

Vic's phone went off and he apologised and slipped away to take it. I wandered into a book shop to pick up a few more for the journey and for when I'm there as vic was going to be in a few meetings and I need to keep myself busy.

He appeared behind me, wrapping his arms around me. "I have some news." I was intrigued, I nodded at him to say. "Unfortunately the hotel is overbooked and I did originally ask for two rooms, but something went wrong and they only have the honeymoon suite available but there's a sofa in the room and I'm happy to sleep on." I waited for him to stop talking and then I laughed softly. "Vic we're both adults we can share a bed it's fine." He smiled at me "I was hoping you'd say that."

After a couple more shops he dropped me back at my place. "I'll be outside at 6am for you, call me if you need anything. " I nodded and he pecked me on my cheek.

As soon as he left I started packing straight away. Once I was done it was already 10pm, so I hopped into bed and fell asleep straight away, excited for tomorrow.