II

Umji : That's not true !

Y/n: Ok then, just remember I'm here for you if you find out.

I angrily made my way to mine, Yuju and Eunha's room. I didn't even change just went to bed.

Y/n: You're so blind...

I remembered the phone call I listened between Yerin and Joy. Yerin is cheating on Umji yet Umji don't even try to find what's wrong. I fell asleep after some time and woke up early. I meet with Umji in the kitchen but when I was about to left she took my wrist.

Umji : With who ?

Y/n: Joy.

Umji : She always tell me that Joy is just a friend. It's really ridiculous to think she's cheating on me...with Joy.

Y/n: Look Umji, I'm tired of this. I'm here trying to make you open your eyes but it seems like you wanna get hurt. So keep that way, I already told you, I'm here if you wanna cry.

I made her let go of my hand then left. I went to the practice room at Source Music and later on Umji joined me. I let out my emotions with the dance. My phone rang and I answered it.

Y/n: Sowon-unnie ?

Sowon : Y/n, I want to ask you if you and Umji wanna join me and the others for lunch.

Y!n: You are all there ?

Sowon : No, not Yerin, she sayed she had to meet someone at the dorm, I think it was Joy not sure.

Y/n: I'm not sure if we will join you all. If I send you a message then we go if I don't we don't go.

Sowon : Ok see you.

Y/n: See you.

I hung up, I took Umji's hand tightly.

Y/n: Umji...Yerin is with Joy...

I carefully said and her eyes widened.

Umji : Where ?

Y/n: Yerin stayed in the dorm because she was going to meet Joy.

Umji : Let's go.

Y/n: But-

Umji : It's okay, you said you are here.

She then dragged me to the dorm. We entered and then started hearing noise from upstairs.

Y/n: Umji-

Umji : I know...

Her voice cracked and we went up stairs then started hearingmoans and groans of pleasure. It came from Yerin and Sowon's room. Umji openedthe door and...