III

Umji opened the door and saw it but I immediately put my hands on her eyes to not see such a hurtfull view. Yerin and Joy were having sex. They looked at us, Yerin quickly stood up covering her naked body with the sheets. I felt Umji's tears in my hands.

Yerin : Um-

She came closer and was about to touch Umji but I gripped her wrist tightly giving her the coldest look.

Y/n: Do not touch her.

Yerin backed away scared.

Y/n: Umji, let's go. This cheater don't deserve you.

I looked at Joy with a disappointed look, she just looked away scared.

Joy : I'm sorry.

Y/n: Shut the fuck up.

I closed the door strongly and hugged Umji who was crying. I called Sowon again.

Y/n : Where are you ?

Sowon : Karaoke.

Y/n: Ok we're going there.

I hung up and took Umji's chin.

Y/n: Yewon, stop crying, she don't deserve your tears.

She nodded but her cry didn't stop and I sighed.

Y/n: Let's go.

She nodded and we went to the karaoke. The girls saw Umji and run to us worried.

Eunha : Umji ! What happened ?!

Yuju and SinB hugged Umji tight. I sighed heavily.

Y/n: It's not time for questions. Let's have fun.

I took Umji's hand, she looked at me then nodded slowly. Then we start sing and dance like crazy people. At first Umji was just sitting but then I dragged her with us and she stopped crying. I made her smile again and even laugh really loudly.

Y/n: Umji, let's go !

She dance crazily and we laugh at her. We were doing a battleof who danced the craziest. Actually I've got the craziest dance. Yuju and Iwere really strong in this. We left the Karaoke, Umji was drunk like Eunha andSinB. Yuju was helping SinB walk, the girl wasn't that drunk but she would fallif Yuju let her walk alone. Eunha wasn't better, Sowon helped her walk whileEunha said things like « You don't know...how much I want...to fuckyou... » but she said it to the empty bottle in her hand. I just picked Umjiin my back, because she was really a mess right now. We arrived at the dorm andYuju took SinB with her, Sowon did the same. I just sighed with Umji in my backthen walked to the maknae room. I opened the door and saw Yerin there. She stood up immediately and came to us.