V

Y/n: Don't ever be close to her again.

You stood up and looked at her with your cold stare.

Yerin : I already said I was sorry !

Y/n: Do you think a sorry will take care of a heartbreak ?! Do you think she'll cry less when you say those words ?! Just stay away from her !! You don't deserve her !! Just go fuck Joy again like you did yesterday and the days before !!! Leave MY  Yewon alone !!!

Yerin : So now she's yours ?! You're so fucking stupid ! She love me and only me !! Do you think she will be yours ?!! Haha ! Never because I already have her heart on my hand !!! She was, she is and she will always be mine-

A slap came, you already had tears in your eyes. You couldn't listen to more because it hurts so much hearing the truth. You ran upstairs and slammed the door strongly then cry in your bed. The others were silent for a moment processing all the things they heard. So Yerin cheated on Umji with Joy and Y/n saw it too that's why there was tension between the three. Sowon stood up and looked at Yerin with a disappointed look.

Sowon : I though you were the one for her, that's why I didn't help Y/n with her one-sided love... You disappointed me Yerin.

She went upstairs. Eunha didn't even say nor look at Yerin and went to her room. Yuju clenched her fists after all her and you were bestfriends and Umji was like her little sister. SinB hugged her, she was angry too, so much that she could punch Yerin strongly.

SinB : Come on Yuju, I might puch her if we stay here longer.

Yuju : Yeah, you're right.

Yuju has her really cold voice, she rarely used that voice but she was really angry and disappointed with Yerin. Yerin was left alone there. She didn't know what happened to her to say those things. She knew about your love for Umji, she knew that she loved Joy now, she knew that Umji hated her and is sad but she didn't know how much the younger cried for her and you were always there. Yerin felt her tears then she wipped them.

Yerin : I'm sorry...

She left the house and went to Joy. Sowon entered her room and heard sobs. She wanted to say something but she didn't know what. She slowly went outside and felt like wanting to cry seeing her younger member, she considered as a sister, you, cry.