VII

Umji : You know...I find a lot of girls attractive but Ithink I have a crush on Seulgi from Red Velvet.

Your heart broke again more than it was then you forced a smile.

Y/n: I can make you two meet you know. Seulgi's my dance partner.

You laugh a bit and she giggled with her cheeks red.

Umji : What about next week ? Can I meet her then ?

You nodded and Umji jumped happily.

Y/n: Yewon-ah, I'll go now. I have schedule today.

She nodded and you run outside. Sowon and Yuju saw you they were going to follow you but when they saw you were crying and running they stopped.

Sowon : She want comfort or...she want to be alone ?

Yuju was confused too.

Yuju : I don't know...Maybe we should catch her.

They looked in front of them but they didn't saw you.

Sowon : I'll give her a call after don't worry, she will return.

Yuju nodded worried and they entered. Umji and the others arrived and Yerin and Umji seemed to be in good terms.

Sowon : Umji, you were talking to Y/n right ?

Umji : Yeah.

Yuju : You talked about what ?

Umji : Nothing really important. She made a date for me and Seulgi-unnie.

The others looked at each other worried. Umji received a message from you.

Umji : Unnie said that today I'll meet Seulgi at Latte's caffe at 2 pm.

They were angry at Umji's obliviousness. The maknae just smiled widely and eat quicky to prepare herself. Umji then left the house running. Sowon took her phone and called you but you didn't answered.

Sowon : She didn't answer !

She was worried with you. She kept trying and the others too but nothing so they went search for you. They searched everywhere they knew but you weren't there. Then they saw Seulgi and Umji inside a caffe and you were there watching them with tears rolling down on your cheeks. You smiled sadly then run off. Yuju run after you but didn't catch you even if she was a fast runner, you were more faster. They returned to the dorm and the manager came.

Manager : Where is Yewon ?

Sowon : She's out.

He sigh and nodded.

Manager : Ok, so you'll tell her later. Y/n is going to have a break. Don't answer to any question of her in public just keep it quiet.

They nodded more worried about you.

Eunha : Why ?