IX

That day came but 2 years already passed, Gfriend wasn't the same, they were now the most popular girl group, they didn't have time to do their things, they didn't have any friends. They weren't happy. Yuju and SinB are now just sex friends, Yerin became cold and broke up with Joy, Sowon and Eunha don't even are comfortable with each other, Umji is more than cold, quiet and she would be more distant. The group started to part away and the staffs from Source Music started to worry. Then Sowon's phone rang and she answered the call dispite it was from an unknowed number.

Sowon : Hello ?

... : Sowon-ssi.

Sowon's eyes widden and she breathed heavily.

... : Sowon-ssi.

Sowon : Is this a prank ?! If this is a prank then that's not funny at all !!

Sowon was getting angry.

... : Sowon-unnie.

The other girl's voice crack and sobs were heard.

... : Unnie...please...

Sowon : I repeat if this is a prank it's not funny !!!

Sowon was getting stressed out.

... : It's not a prank unnie...please...

Sowon : Is it really you... ?

... : Yeah...please, save me...

Sowon panick at the phrase.

Sowon : Where are you ?

... : I'll message you the adress, please come before he do more...please, I beg you.

Sowon : Ok ! I will come the faster I can !

... : Thank you.

She hung up and the same number send her an adress. She knew where it was. She went to the others.

Sowon : All of you, go to the car ! Now !

They all looked at her cold.

SinB : Why ?

SinB looked at her coldly.

Sowon : If you want to see her again then be fast.

Sowon's voice was serious and cold too. They went to the car then Sowon drove to the adress. They all saw a house. They knocked on the door and a guy came, he was good looking but something in his eyes told Sowon to not trust him.

Sowon : I apology for bothering you. But I just want to see a thing in your house.

Guy : My house is a normal house.

Sowon : Excuse me.

She knocked him out then tied him to a chair. They entered and closed the door. Sowon took her phone and called the number.

Sowon : Where are you ?

... : Up stairs enter a room with a red door and under a carpet there's a trap, it's there...

Sowon was worried listening to the weak voice.

Sowon : Ok, wait for us.

... : It hurts...

Sowon run up stairs with the others.

Sowon : It's okay ! Please wait for us !

... : Unnie...thanks...

Sowon : Don't thank me ! You're going to be alright !

They entered the room with a red door and searched.

Umji : Found it !

She opened the trap.

... : It hurt... unnie...

The voice was more weak and Sowon panicked.

Sowon : Stay with us Y/n! Please ! Please don't die yet ! We're here okay ! Everything is gonna be fine !

Y/n: Unnie...

Sowon : Y/n!

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Sowon : Don't be sorry !! Please !

They went down the stairs of the trap.

Sowon : Y/n! Talk to me ! Just a bit longer !

Y/n: Unnie...I'm so...so sorry...

They voice crack again and it was even weaker.

Sowon : I told you don't be ! Please stay with us ! Talk to me !! Don't leave !

They finally found her and saw the blood. Umji ran as fast as she could. Y/n looked at her and smiled weakly then she took Umji's hand.

Y/n: Yewon...I love you...

Umji started crying and hugged her then she took her.

Umji : I love you too ! You listened to me ?! I love you too so please don't leave me !!

SinB already called 911. They arrived and Umji went with Y/n to the hospital while the guy was arrested.