VIII

Manager : She...is broken.

They all understood and SinB had tears in her eyes after all Y/n was her bestfriend and like a older sister to her. Yuju hugged her tightly understanding her because Y/n meant the same for her. The manager sigh.

Manager : Yuju and Eunha, you'll cover her sing parts.

Yuju and Eunha nodded slowly.

Manager : Sowon and SinB, you'll cover her dance parts.

Sowon nodded too.

Manager : Thank you girls. Now practice, tomorrow you'll have a stage.

They all nodded and Yuju and SinB went to the maknae's room and layed on SinB's bed hugging each other. Umji came to the dorm with a happy face but then she saw all her unnies worried, sad and angry.

Umji : I'm home.

They looked at her and nodded. Sowon still trying to receive any messages from the missing girl but nothing and she didn't picked up too.

Umji : What happen ?

Yuju : Y/n is missing, the manager came and told us that she will not be taking apart of the schedule for an unlimited time.

Umji became worried and call Y/n but the girl didn't picked up. She message her and the other girl saw her messages but didn't reply.

Yerin : How was it with Seulgi ?

Umji : We became friends she already have Irene as her girlfriend.

She nodded.

Umji : I'll search for her.

She went out and searched for her bestfriend but nothing she didn't found her even in her house. Mounths passed and Y/n didn't show up. Buddys and her friends were worried. The managers and all of the staffs of Source Music were really worried and would search for the girl everyday. Then a post came where a buddy saw her but she quickly entered a car and drove off. After that a year passed and she wouldn't appear so Source Music told the fans she quit Gfriend and was missing. Gfriend keep with new songs and promotions even though all of them were hurt and worried. Sowon is the leader so she felt guilty for not keeping the girl next to her and protect her, she cry all nights when the others couldn't see her. Yerin would always go to Joy and say it was her fault, she would cry so much. Eunha always had sad eyes and her smile wasn't the same, she would go outside all nights to think about everything and she would cry so much. Yuju wasn't the Yeojelyi from Gfriend she was just a girl who was suffering, SinB would be with her all the times, she would try to cheer her girl but even her didn't want to smile or laugh. Umji was off, she would be more quieter than usual, she would cry whenever something remind her of the missing girl, she would be outside all the times they were at the dorm and would just return to the dorm if the manager need something or if she want to. In that time she noticed something, she noticed how her heart would be in pain, she noticed how her heart beated when she was with Y/n, she noticed how much she miss her, how much she love her and how much she was stupid back in the past not even noticing Y/n's feelings. Now she know, she know that she lost her everything, she know she lost the love of her life and she know that if someday she gain her love again then she will do everything to apology, she will love Y/n more than herself.