IV

Y/n: Get out.

I used my most cold and scary voice. She was scared and she ran to the door.

Yerin : I'm sorry...

Y/n: Get. Out.

She left the room and I sighed then put Umji on her bed and covered her body. I was going to leave but then she took my wrist.

Umji : Stay...

I looked at her and saw her tears then I layed down next to her and hugged her tightly letting her cry in my shoulder.

Y/n: Take a rest Yewon-ah...

Umji : Will you stay with me even if I fall asleep ?

Y/n: Of course...Now sleep...

She nodded and fell asleep really early. I smiled softly looking at her face then I looked at her lips.

Y/n: I'm sorry Yewon-ah...

I leaned in and peck her lips then close my eyes and slept too. I woke up and the first thing I saw were Umji's eyes.

Umji : Good morning...

Y/n: Are you okay now ?

Umji : Huh ?

I looked at her then remembered she was drunk.

Y/n: You cried yesterday so I was asking if you're better now.

She smiled softly then nodded.

Umji : I'm sorry for being a cry baby.

I caressed her cheek smilling.

Y/n: Don't be sorry, I understand you and like you ask me, I won't leave you.

She blushed a bit and hugged me.

Sowon : Breakfast is ready !!

We stood up and run to the kitchen but then Umji's face became sad and mine became cold seeing Yerin there laughing with SinB and Yuju.

Y/n: Yewon-ah, you okay ?

I turned to her and she looked at me then forced a smile. I sighed then cupped her face.

Y/n: Give me a true smile before I kiss you...on the lips.

She blushed and try to smile truthfully.

Y/n: I'm really going to kiss you.

She couldn't give me a true smile, I kissed her cheek and left her blushing there then sat down next to Sowon. Umji sat next to me but Yerin was in the other side so I change seats with her and she gave me a thankfull look. The tension came, I didn't talk nor gave a little look at Yerin.

Eunha : Yerin-unnie, Y/n-unnie, is there something going on between you two ?

Y/n: What do you mean ?

Eunha : Do you love each other ? But Yerin-unnie already have Umji.

She was confused.

Y/n: I would never hurt my little Yewon, I would never ever be with a cheater and you know the other reason.

I gave her a cold look.

Yuju : Then what happened ?

SinB : And why is Yerin-unnie a cheater ?

Umji stood up and left the kitchen. Yerin stood up and wasabout to follow her but I took her wrist tightly.