VI

She went to the maknae room and opened the door seeing Umji there laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

Sowon : Umji.

Umji looked at her and Sowon sighed heavily.

Sowon : Y/n is crying.

The maknae jumped out of bed and run to the unnie's room then she heard you crying. You were always there for her but did she do something for you before ? She don't think so and felt guilty. She quietly went to your bed and sat next to you.

Umji : Unnie...

You didn't move and Umji sighed then softly run her fingers in your hair.

Umji : Why are you crying... ?

The door opened and Yerin was there with red eyes.

Yerin : Umji can you leave, please ? I want to talk to her.

Umji hesitantly nodded and looked at you.

Umji : Unnie, I'm waiting for you in my room.

You turned to her and Umji saw your tears then her heart was in pain seeing you like that.

Y/n: Thank you...

Umji nodded and kissed your cheek then left the room leaving behind you and Yerin. Yerin slowly went to you and she sat on the floor right in front of your face.

Yerin : Y/n-unnie...

You waited for her to keep going.

Yerin : I'm sorry for a while ago. I knew your crush for Umji already... I just don't know what was going on in my head to say those harsh things to you. I regret everything I did, from cheating on Umji to saying those mean things to you. I love Joy, I know it, my love for Umji died already for a long time. I just couldn't tell her because of the smile she gave to me and the love she gave to me. I know I don't deserve your apology I just wanted to apology for what I did.

You got up and looked at Yerin then show Yerin your hand.

Y/n: Get up.

Yerin nodded and you saw her tears. When Yerin was up you hugged her tightly. Yerin broke in tears in your arms, she was crying really loudly. Sowon came and you just putted your finger on your lips. Sowon understood and left again immediately. For a while Yerin didn't calmed but after that time she started to relax and stopped crying but she fell asleep. You put her in her bed and then left the room. You went to Umji's and knocked on the door. Umji opened it and you entered.

Umji : Sit down.

You nodded and sat in Umji's bed next to her.

Umji : Sowon-unnie told me you were crying. Why ?

You sighed then smiled to Umji.

Y/n: It was nothing and Yerin already apology.

Umji : So it was because of Yerin-unnie...

Her expression became sad.

Y/n: Yewon-ah, I'm sorry to say that to you but forget about her. She told me everything, she told me that she loves Joy and that her love for you died a few weeks ago...

Umji smiled sadly.

Umji : It's okay, I really need to move on.

Y/n: I'm here if you want me.

Umji nodded and she hugged you tightly.

Umji : Thanks unnie.

You smiled softly and rubbed her back.

Umji : Unnie, do you already love someone ?

Umji broke the hug and put her head on your legs. You blushed madly.

Y/n: Yeah.

Umji smiled teasingly.

Umji : Really ? Who ?

You looked away blushing and Umji giggled.

Umji : Don't be shy, it doesn't suit you. Come on tell me already.

Y/n: I can't. And you ? I know you just broke up with Yerin but I'm sure you already had a atraction to someone.

Umji blushed a bit and nodded.

Umji : That's true but I broke up with Yerin not that much long so I'll wait.

Y/n: Is it a he or a she ?

Umji : It's a she.

Y/n: Oh, and who's the lucky one that will have my little Yewon ?

You were hopping to hear your name.

Umji : You know...I find a lot of girls attractive but I think I have a crush on...