chapter 1

A special girl with a special gift. (Reader X Jack Frost)CHAPTER 1

note: (n/f)= name father "..." = talking '...' =thinking

         (f/n)= front name

         (f/c)= favourite colour

         (e/c)=eye colour

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"(n/f)!" Your mother screamed.  "(n/f)! She is coming!"

"Now?!" Your father answered "In the car! We're going to the hospital!"

He helped your mother in the car and drove with full speed to the hospital. On the way almost hitting an old lady who was crossing the road.

Once they were on the parking lot he quickly found a spot and parked.

~~ time skip ~~

Your mother was now lying on the bed with a baby in her arms.

It had been 2 hours but  there you were. (Yeah you are born)

You were  so small and so pure, you were beautiful. Your father walked into the room. 

The past 2 hours he had been standing in the hallway outside the room, hearing your mother scream and curse.

The nurses had said he could better wait outside because he might faint. He didn't want to stay outside the room. He wanted to be with your mother when she was giving birth.

But as fast as he walked in the room, he walked out of it. 

Your mother handed you to your father. "What shall we name her?" He asked. 

"I don't know. I have been thinking these past 9 months but I couldn't come up with one perfect for her." Your mother answered.

After a view names they came to a conclusion. (f/n). 

And the moment they said your name you opened your eyes. 

Your big, (e/c) eyes stared up at them. And they smiled at you.

You looked around the room and began clapping and giggling as soon as you looked at the window. 

*born in summer* (I am tired of getting comments on this like 'not even close' or 'nope. september'. I wrote for each season a different one so go to your damn season and shut up finally!)

Your father and mother looked in the same direction you were looking and their jaws dropped. "No. way..." they both said.

They couldn't believe it. It was SNOWING! Snowing in (birth month)!!

While they were full of disbelief, you saw a figure waving at you from behind the window.

You happily waved back and the figure smiled at you. The figure waved one more time and then it flew away. 

*born in autumn*

Your mother looked at the window and smiled. "Looks like winter is coming early this year." She said. 

Your father nodded and smiled at her. Meanwhile, you were looking at the snow falling.

Suddenly a figure waved at you. 

It made a funny face and you started laughing.

The figure smiled and then flew away. While you tried to wave back you looked at your parents. They didn't seem to notice the figure.

*born in winter*

Your parents looked in the direction you were looking and smiled. "Apparently she loves the snow." Your father said. Your mother nodded with tears of happiness in her eyes.