chapter 5

AN: this chapter mostly contains the story of how you got kidnapped. so don't get confused.

it's not a long chapter but that @#$$%@! writers block doesn't alow me to write more!!

have fun reading^-^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~I arrived at my room. North had decorated this room to my liking, since I would often come to sleep here.

I slammed the door shut and walked towards the window. I seated down on the windowsill and hugged my knees to  my chest.

‘Where are you (f/n)?’ was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.~~

Bloody Mary's P.O.V.

I smirk as I look at her sleeping figure.

She had gone straight to bed the moment she came home.

Little did she know I was here.

I grinned and stepped out of the full body mirror in her room. I quietly walked towards her. I stopped and looked at her again. A little smile was still resting on her lips. 

She still had her clothes on. She wore a simple white t-shirt with a (f/c) jacket, simple jeans and a (f/c) hat was still in its place on her head.

I walked around in her room. She had a lot of stuff. Drawings, paintings, some old stuffed toys, a laptop, a bookcase and a big closet with clothes.

I walk towards her again. 'Should I wake her or just drag her through the mirror?' I think while looking at her.

'Dragging is so easy that the fun would be over before it begins.'

I bend down towards her ear and say: "Time to wake up sleeping beauty..." 

Her (e/c) eyes shot open. She was about to scream when I put a hand on her mouth. "Sssssh. We don't want to wake  your parents now, do we?"

She kept still and looked at me with confused eyes.

"Good girl." I said while taking my hand away from her mouth.

"Who are you and how did you come into my room?" She asked, whispering.

"I'm Mary." I said with a smirk. "And you are (f/n), right"

"Yes..." she answered unsure. "What are you doing here?"

My smirk grew even wider. "I came to take you with me. So either you come with me or I’ll have to drag you."

With that she shot up and stood in an fighting pose on her bed, ready to attack. I laughed. "So I have to drag you? No problem." I took my axe and stood in a fighting pose. "It will be more fun."

Your P.O.V.

The strange girl, about the same age as me,  stood in front of me, laughing. 

"So I have to drag you? No problem." Her blood red eyes looked like they were glowing in the moonlight that shined through my window. 

She stood in a fighting pose and took an axe out of nowhere.

"It will be more fun." She said while flipping strands of pitch black and blood red hair back and smiling evilly at me.

I got goosebumps just by looking at it.

I was about to charge at her when it hit me. There wasn’t any water in my room.

So there was no way for me to waterbend! 

She charged at me but I dodged her and her axe and jumped out of my window.