chapter 3

~~Jack had already gone outside after saying goodbye to Jamie. "Well. Do you still want a ride home or are you scared after the first ride?" He said with a smirk. 

"Sure. Why not. But do you know where I live?" You said. "Let’s find out." And with that you flew away.~~

The next morning you were awake early. You got up, got changed and went downstairs. 

When you came in the kitchen you saw your mother had left a note. "Hey sweetie. I had to work early today. It snowed again so enjoy yourself. Xxx"

You smiled and quickly at your breakfast. 'Maybe I can practice a little bit before I go to Jamie.' You thought and went to the backyard. 

There was plenty of snow to practice with.

You started your practice and made beautiful things with the water. You also tried a couple of attacks on a snowman.

After a view minutes you were done and went to get your ice-skates.

When you got outside you locked the door and walked towards Jamie's house.  

Suddenly two cold hands covered your eyes. You knew who it was. "Jack! I know it is you! Let me go!"

The hands disappeared and were replaced by a couple of ice blue eyes.

"Ready?" Jack asked excited. "Why shouldn't I?" You said with a smirk.

He smiled. "Hop on my back. We will be there faster." You obeyed but asked. "Don't we have to get Jamie?" "I already brought him to the pond. And I also brought his friends." He answered. And with that said you took off. 

The flight didn't last long but it sure was a lot comfier then the last time.

"We're here!" You heard Jack say. You looked up and saw Jamie and his friends waving at Jack and you. They were standing by a clearing in the woods, with in the centre a beautiful, solid frozen pond. 

"Wow..." Was all you could say. You heard Jack chuckle. 

As soon as your feet touched the ground Jamie came running towards you. "(f/n)! (f/n)! The ice is awesome!" You smiled at him. "Yeah? I might as well try it then. But let me get me my ice-skates on first."

Everyone was already on the ice when you were done with your skates.

You stepped on the ice and started skating. You were quite good at ice-skating actually. As a child you were always full of aw when you saw those ice dancers.

You decided you could do a little pirouette in the air so you made some speed and jumped. The pirouette was perfect and you were into it now. You made some other tricks and while doing so your mind closed off from your surroundings.

You were in a complete trance.

Meanwhile, Jack and the others were watching you from the sides. 

By you first couple of trick a view of Jamie's friends stood still to look at you. And after a view more tricks they decided to sit down and watch you. 

Jack saw nobody was skating anymore and looked at them with a confused look. 'What are they doing?!' 

When he looked the same direction as Jamie his jaw dropped. "She can do that!!?" He almost shouted. He went to join Jamie and his friends.

The more he watched you the more he wanted to dance with you. And when he saw you were done he raced over to you. 

"That was awesome!! Where did you learn it?" You looked at him a bit shocked. You looked around and saw the kids were clapping for you.