chapter 8

Before the five guardians stood the person they had come to save. You however, were not yourself anymore. You were clad in a tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt with a collar that reached up to your neck and was cut vertical under your chest, a dark blue leggings, light blue boots with heels and a belt with sapphire blue gems hung loosely around your waist.

An evil chuckle echoed through the lair, spreading a uneasy feeling. "Told you, you didn't want to see her." Mary said. Her voice was the only thing that cut through Jacks mind. Praying it was just a fragment of his mind to fool him, that it was just a bed dream and he would wake up from it all, he blinked.

"(F-f/n), please tell me this isn't happening right now." Jack stuttered, his pleading eyes directed at you. The only response he got was a childish giggle. Your (e/c) eyes glowed and looked down on him.

The white haired teen looked down at the ground as if the cold stone could provide him with an answer. 'This can't be happening...' he thought. 'I spoke with her just minutes ago. S-she was fine!'

"Jack..."

Jack swatted the hand away that was about to take place on his shoulder. "No tooth. I'm not alright."

"Oooh~ did I make wittle fwosty mad~?"

Jack's head shot up, a killer's look on his face. He clenched his fists, his knuckles growing white from the pressure.

"YOU!!!" He dashed towards the black-haired witch. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!"

He threw punch after punch towards her, blinded by rage. Mary dodged every blow, grinning.

Jack stopped, his back rose and fell as he breathed heavily.

"Getting mad and just random attacking won't work." Mary snarled. "And about waters, she just gave in to the darkness."

Jack turned back to you, who looked back at him just smiling. "Jack...." the name rolled of your tongue with ease. Jack was about to reply before you sprinted towards him, got a hold of him and slammed him in the wall. Hard.

"Argh!! I think I broke my everything bone.." Jack groaned. He felt a presence coming near and a hand grabbed his chin, making him face two shining (e/c) orbs.

"Where were you when I needed you." You snapped. He was speechless. For one, what had happened to his sweet and kind of weird (f/n)! And two, when did she get this strong!

You pushed his face to the side rather roughly. Standing up, you faced the other Guardians. "And who are this?"

"(f/n), please.." jack's voice cracked, It hurt to only talk. You looked back at him. "I shouldn't move so much. You might break, like me!" You said darkly.

"(F/n), we can help you. They can help you. This is not who you are!" Jack said, standing up and grabbing you by your shoulders. You looked at him, the corners of your mouth curling upwards. "Help me?" You laughed. Jack frowned at this.

"That's a good one."

Jack let go if you, not liking where this was going.

"I don't need your help!" With that you blasted him to the ground with an incredible amount of water. But before the winter spirit made contact with the hard, rock floor, two grey paws caught him. Jack coughed, trying to get all the water, that had managed to get into his lungs, out. He looked up. "Bunny...."

"Listen Sheila, ah don't know what happened to ya, but ah know one thing: this aint right."
North came to stand beside bunny, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I sense change in naughty list, da?" He exclaimed, grinning at Jack. Tooth and Sandy hovered over the trio. "Sorry sweetie but even with those beautiful teeth of yours I can't allow you hurting Jack." Tooth stated with Sandy nodding in agreement.