Nap time and dimples

It was late at night, and I was sleepily reading my lines over one more time before we shot the last scene. Everyone looked so relaxed, Robert spread across the sofa like a stretching cat, Tom lazily reading his script, eyes rolling over the words on the page but not really taking anything in. Then there was Aidan, curled up on the chair, looking around him quizzically, scrutinizing each person individually as a small smile slowly twitched at the corners of his mouth. It only grew as his eyes met mine.

"Hey." He mouthed, those gorgeous dimples on full display as he grinned. I smiled back, rubbing my eyes tiredly. He got up from his chair, wincing as it screeched on the floor, making everyone look up. Padding over to me, he lowered himself onto the leather seat next to me, squishing his body against mine.
"How are you sleepy head?" Chuckled Aidan, tugging on his long socks before biting the inside of his cheek as they slid back down his leg. I laughed.
"You have to use hairspray to make them stick," I said knowledgeably. He raised his eyebrows at me, and I mirrored him, watching as his tongue flickered over his lips, his eyes flitting over mine. I suddenly felt very self-conscious and shivered under his gaze. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me to his side, snuggling me into his body which somehow made me feel so safe, that my eyelids drooped, and the world faded into a dark, oblivious haze of sleep. 

When I awoke, a pair of arms were wrapped around me, cuddling me into what I now realised to be Aidan's chest. I looked around slowly, trying not to alert anyone that I was awake. Exhaling, I saw that mostly everyone was gone, except Robert, who, being the guy that he is, cocked an eyebrow before grinning and giving me a double thumbs up. I sighed, shifting as I prepared to get up from the sofa, whose fabric was starting to stick to my skin. I smiled as I saw Aidan's sleeping figure, looking so innocent, so young. As I attempted to peel myself away, no matter how badly I wanted not to, arms grabbed me, causing me to yelp before getting tugged straight back to Aidan, who had one eye open, looking at me softly.

"I want to stay but we have to film the scene," I whispered, stroking back his hair and trying to ignore the zoo of butterflies that had let loose in my stomach and making no attempt to get up. Adian laughed, voice husky from his nap.

"They didn't film the scene. They wanted you to sleep."

"Oh."

"So stay." He mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck as I inhaled his scent, clean and fresh, with a slight lime-ish hint. I smiled, entwining my fingers into his hair, brushing out the bits stuck together with hairspray using my fingers.

"God, I love you, y/n." He sighed, leaning into my touch as his eyes fluttered shut once more.

"I love you too."

A/N:

That sucked, but it's literally 1am right now. so I feel like it's pretty decent for the time being. Thaaaank you so much for reading this, and I will be trying to write better imagines in the future. Now, If you'll excuse me, I need to get a snack because yogurl is hungry.

peace out buttocks,

lauren