Five x Reader

A/N: I've decided to write a little about five because technically he's still Aidan! And I'm sorry in advance on how much it sucks, pls forgive my mortal soul
---------------------------------------------
I was sitting on the bed, feeling my butt begin to go numb and boredom start to kick in. I was currently watching Five trying to figure out how to stop the apocalypse, which, by the sound of his constant muttering of 'shit', wasn't going well. I stood up, wincing as pins and needles erupted in my feet, and hobbled over to him.

"What about we take a break, huh?" I said, running a hand through his dark hair and taking a glance at the writing he had scrawled on the wall.

"No, no," He mumbled. "Something's off."

I glanced at his work again, taking in the words and mathematical equations that it seems no one could comprehend except him.

"Maybe it's because you're trying to find everyone who could do it, not who has the power to." I suggested, raising my eyebrows questioningly.

"Possibly, but that would mean ruling out over seven billion people who could possibly do it." He sighed, exasperated.

"Think about it." I began, "Hardly any of the people who cover this earth have the ability to do something like that. Only people who have strong connections to our family or other's with powers, history in events or those who can do things which the ordinary can't. They are all suspects. The rest are useless."

Five's face lit up, and he nodded quickly, scanning his work and writing down a couple more things before slowly stepping back, as if he was scared it would break. He then pursed his lips and flopped down on his bed, which I had parted from not minutes before. Looking at him, I suddenly saw the bags under his eyes, the responsibility he had on his shoulders, the utter hoplessness. I placed myself next to him, gripping his hands between my own.

"You don't always have to do this alone." I said, looking into his multicolored eyes. "We can help."

He stayed silent for a minute, and I thought he was just going to get up and leave, but what he did next surprised me, to say the least. He darted forwards and placed him lips on my own, applying a careful pressure but packing feeling into the few seconds it lasted. When he pulled away, he rested his head on my lap, finally closing his eyes for the first time in what had probably been days. So we sat there, in silence, just enjoying each other's company with my lips still tingling from his kiss.
----------------------------------------------
Ewww...I'm sorry that sucked arse. Heh. Um, thanks for reading that though, and carry on reading it because I really hope it will get better because I'm having a writer's block right now and it all is trash so yeah. I'm doing great.

BAIIIIII,

Laur