an idea

So basically I was reading this book called 'Spacial Jump' and it's literal genius. One of the things that this talented author did was put forth a bunch of made up quotes and then asked for people to choose some for a new story. So I decided I would try. Let me know if you like this, or if not. Also, if you have any suggestions, please say because I'm running a little low on brain power (school is hard, okay?)

Here we go:

1) "i dont hate you. i hate that i love you"

2) "you make me sicker than Klaus's
brain."

3) "if the world ends, at least the last thing ill see and think of is you."

4) "im not capable of loving someone."

5) "i dont see why you should be social. if you ask me, its a waste of time."

6) "uh-um-hi y/n."

7) "DID YOU JUST KISS ME? DO IT AGAIN!"

8) "you mean more than the numbers on my walls, and the cosmos above my head. you are my universe."

9) "you were right, i love her."

10) "what on earth did you think you were doing."

11) "get your dirty hand of her or i swear to god i will burn your face of with my boiling coffee"

12) "for someone about to die, you are awfully calm about it."

13) "i understand almost everything, quantum physics, mathematics, you name it, but i can't seem to comprehend you."

14) "you are infuriatingly beautiful"

15) "run away like you always do, see if i care!"

16) "i never realized until it was too late ."

17) "im sorry."

18) "your words mean nothing to me"

19) "i love you, okay? i'm a jerk because  i love you."

20) "you have no idea how long i've waited."

So if you like one, leave a comment, or personally message me. I really appreciate all the support and love it if you guys have any new ideas!