Blue Nyon

You sat on the floor with your headphones plugged in, Blue Nyon blasting through the speakers. The roller coaster of Umbrella Academy was pausing after filming season one, and taking a break before season two began. Although you knew that you would see each other again soon, you were overcome with a tidal wave of emotion, hence listening to your caste mate, Aidan's, song. You looked up as the boy himself slid down the wall next to you, and you quickly hid your phone embarrassed. But against you will, he learn across and grabbed one of your earplugs, slipping it on. He grinned.

"You like it?"

"It's alright." You laughed, leaning on him slightly. You saw him shift slightly, just enough so his shoulder was level with your head, a clear invitation to use it as a pillow. Raising an eyebrow and enjoying the way he squirmed in embarrassment as you did so, you lay your head on his shoulder, appreciating it's warm comfort.

"Do you want to go out for lunch next week?" Asked Aidan, voice vibrating in his throat. 

"Yeah, sure." I smiled to myself. "I guess it's kinda weird, leaving the set but all being close enough to meet up."

"I guess." Murmured Aidan.

You two sat, just enjoying each other's company and listening to the steady breathing that filled the air. Finally, Aidan moved from under you.

"I got to go an change out of this uniform and give it back to the costume department." He explained, crouching down in front of you. "See ya later alligator."

"See ya." You replied. Then, Aidan leaned forwards and planted a kiss on your forehead, sending warm shivers of pleasure down your spine. Just as he turned away, you called after him.

"We could go to grab some food after this."

And that's exactly what you did.

————————————————————
Sorry that was so short and not rlly too much of a cute imagine, but this is an old one I did which actually sucks. Anyways, thank you guys soooo much for 411 reads, it's insane. I seriously could never picture getting this far, and the fact that this story has done that for me makes me so grateful. Anyways, appreciate it so much, it's crazy.

   'Lil smol bean Aidan over here   Lmao thx tho,

  Lmao thx tho,

  Lauren