5. Confused?

Mina.

After having a good old talk and laugh with Nil, I didn't notice that it was already 1:45 in the afternoon. I said my goodbyes to Nil while promising her that I will call her later someday.

As I was walking towards the penthouse, I was thinking about my parents. I should call them. I haven't called them this whole time whereas they have. I did answer the call but I feel like I should be the one to call them now. It's unfair for them to keep on asking about me when they are so busy in their own business and sometimes I should take responsibility.

I got the keys out and opened the door to get inside. Taking off my heels, I heard footsteps coming from one of the rooms; the living room specifically.

I look up after taking my heels off and put the house keys on the bowl only to face a gorgeous lady in front of me. With her model like body and face, I kinda guessed what is going on.

I'm getting all anxious as I'm confused at the same time. The reason to that is because Ales usually doesn't bring girls to the house. I know he's trying to get at me. Trying to make me jealous. Why couldn't he do this 2 or 3 months before?

I decided to smile at her, to not make things awkward as she's just staring at me, I mean, more like gawking at me.

"Hey, I'm Mina! Sorry to disturb whatever has been going on, but umm... I think I'll go from here now."

I whispered the last bit as I couldn't keep my voice stable after seeing Ales behind her snaking his hands into her slim waist and kissing her neck.

And guess what! This idiot was doing it while looking at me.

Great. Just great. I have two pretty looking idiots staring at me like some trophy.
I should have just gone to Nil's for a bit.

I started to walk off and tried to get past them to get to my room until someone decides to grab my wrist.

"Where were you this whole time?"

Ales decided to speak whilst holding on to my wrist while his other muscular hand was in touch with Miss.Pretty's waist.

"Didn't I tell you this morning! I went out with Nil..."
I tried to get rid of his hold while he was just staring into my eyes, full of fury.

As if he wanted to hurt me so bad.
I twisted my hand again in order to get away until he looked at what he was doing and dropped my hand.

I just look at both of them and smiled at Miss.P and literally speed walked to my room.

How. Awkward.
I was in literal shock.

What just happened?

I decided to control my heart and thought of positive things.

But I confused my self even more when I questioned my self...
1. Why didn't Miss.P talk, like at all?
2. What is Ales trying to get at?