11. Mouth wide open

Monday's. I. Hate. Monday's.

Especially because I have to get up at 7:30 to get ready to go uni as it starts at 8:30.

The alarm finally went off, waking me up from my deep slumber.

Do you know how hard it is for someone to get out of something that they love, that is warm and cozy and soft? It's like torture, getting out of your soft bed. Am I right or what?

I finally got up and left to go to the bathroom. Quickly turning the shower on, I went in and took a 5 min shower to start at off my day with something fresh.

Taking my towel and wrapping it around my body, I quickly look over to the mirror, taking a quick glance of my self. After applying some moisturiser, I leave the bathroom and put my undergarments on.

"Oh my, just freaking get in will you. Urgh."

One of my biggest struggles are to clip my bra together. Do you know how challenging it is for me to do something that is such a simple thing for some girls. 

Until all of a sudden, while clipping my bra on, someone decided to knock loudly at my door.
A little shriek escaped my mouth, leading me dropping the bra on the floor.

No one usually comes at approximately 7:45 to my door for whatsoever reason. I mean, Ales probably doesn't even know what room I sleep in.

"Uhh, one second!" I shouted while hyperventilating, trying to find a clean tank top to put on, leaving the bra for now as I didn't want to make him wait.

Luckily I had my underpants on so I just quickly put my H&M shorts on.

Finally opening the door, to only see him in his expensive suit. His hair looking neat but sexy at the same time. His high cheekbones making him seem more serious and dominating. His scar on his right cheek standing out, making him look more intimidating. I still wonder how he received such a strikingly, hot looking scar.

After hungrily taking in his hot face, I finally came back to realisation.
I shook my head and scolded my self for taking him in so hungrily. I quickly looked at him with a questioning look after he didn't say anything.
I cleared my throat.

"Good morning!" I chirped.

Instead I got no answer.
I just had to embarrass my self, didn't I.

Why couldn't I just say 'what do you want' or just close the door on him.

Until I noticed what he was looking at. He was looking over at my chest. His eyes weren't even surprised, his mouth wide open until his eyes shifted to mine, glaring at me.

Im fucked aren't I.

I gasped and closed the door in-front of his face, leaving me all burning up from top to bottom. I hurried and went to put my bra on and quickly put on my outfit for the day.
To say the word shocked was an understatement.

I chose to wear something baggy as I was too ashamed of my self for what happened. I mean, it's not my fault he disturbed me and decided to knock at such a bad time.

Whatever.

It was 7:55 so I had to leave the house. I can't stay in my room forever and hide myself from Ales after what happened. After all, he must have seen better ones than mine, so it won't be that bad seeing him after what just happened, right?

I opened my door and looked to the left, then to the right. After feeling a bit more calm I decided to go to the kitchen and grab a cereal bar to eat on the way. Just as I walked past the living room, someone cleared their throat. You may call me an idiot or a scaredy cat but I'm really used to being alone at this time so having Ales here and popping at the most weirdest times ever, really does scare me. I mean, wouldn't you be scared of someone doing things so unexpectedly.

I jumped at the at the sudden voice while my hand is resting over my chest.

"Oh my god. Don't do that ever again." I complained to him. Again, he just looked at me as if I had three heads.

"What a weirdo." I whispered to my self after he didn't say anything to only see him hiding his smirk and continued my way to the kitchen.

Ignoring him, I grabbed an apple and a cereal bar and I was good to go. Ales was still there, making everything extremely awkward, seeming unaffected by everything that has happened yesterday and pretty much 10 minutes ago, typing away on his phone.

"Why did you knock on the door this morning? And why are you not at work? Aren't you supposed to be there at like 7:00..?" I didn't dare to look at him while I was talking so I busied my self by putting my cereal bar and apple in my bag.

"I'm waiting for you." His deep, dark sounding voice came out, making me look at him.
But why did I need to look at him? It's not like I was trying to find his voice? ... can you see how dumb I am.

Anyways, as I was looking at him, I only found myself to see him looking right back at me. I couldn't find what he had in his eyes for me. They were... dull?

Was it hate? Probably.

Towards me? Most likely.

I scrunched my eyebrows together, my mind going all over the place at his reply.

"Why are you waiting for me." I questioned.

"I'm going to start dropping you from now on."  He replied.
Let the 6 seconds of pure silence begin.

"Oh uhh... no, you don't have to. Besides I enjoy going by my self."

Well wasn't I being quite arrogant for the first time, or was I trying to beat Ales in this conversation?

But at the same time, my heart was beating like crazy, getting intimidated over him while waiting for him to answer.

But I mean wow, I answered back to the Ales Durran.

Can I get a round of applause?

"I knew you were a waste of my time." He said loudly enough for me to hear while going past me towards the door.
And  'Bam!'
The door shut close, making me jump at the sudden sound.

Really? What was the whole point of that? And how am I a waste of time to him? I have done nothing to him and if he was so late then he could have left. But the blame should only be on me, shouldn't it.

I was standing there like a lifeless tree, in shock and still trying to process everything that was happened. I noticed the time and I had only fifteen minutes to get to my first class.

I shook my head and laughed humourlessly,
"What has my life come into?" I sighed.

I opened the door to get inside the lift.
Looking down at my watch, I breathed out of relief, as I had only two lectures.

Hopefully today will go fast.
Hopefully.

Durranim