21. Aunt Rosa.

I woke up in a very groggy mood. The type of mood where I'm not bothered to anything whatsoever, when in reality, I have to get ready to go to Ales' parents house.

Luckily, I already packed my clothes and important things yesterday after me and him had an argument.

I somehow tried to ignore his outburst at me yesterday and tried to not think too deep about it.

But he called you a slut.

No one has ever called me such thing. I was beyond shocked but then again, I had to remind myself that Ales is like this. A rude but smart, handsome millionaire.

I can't and won't let his words get to me as I know that one day I will be away from this horrible man.

One day, I'll be free and I won't have to worry about someone else more than myself.

I was wiping my face with my flannel as I just washed it until I heard someone knocking on the door.

I opened it to see him in rather normal clothing. A crisp white shirt with black slim jeans that weren't too tight fitting.

Thank god he doesn't wear tight fitting jeans.
But that tight fitting shirt, I don't mind.
Don't get too mushy, remember what he said.

"What."

I didn't want to show him how anxious I become whenever he's around, so I put my resting bitch face on display and acted like I really wasn't intimidated by him.

"Get ready in 5. We'll be leaving in 10."

And he left. And I was again left alone, still as a stone on my place.

I wasn't even half ready and he expected me to be ready in 5 minutes?

I started running from one corner of my room to another and somehow I was done in about 8 minutes.

"Thank god for packing yesterday." I said to myself proudly while panting like crazy. I took my mini suitcase and started getting out of the house.

Ales was probably already in his car so I was speed walking with the suitcase behind me.

I finally got outside and saw his car parked in front of the luxurious apartment and started walking towards it.

I got the handle of my suitcase and pushed it down so I could put it in the back of the car, to only see Ales getting out and taking the suitcase and putting it himself.

For some reason I couldn't help but feel the sudden flips in my stomach for him doing such a simple thing towards me.

And it needed to stop.

"Thanks." I said to him after he was done.

He ignored it and instead said,

"Sit on the passenger seat."

He knew that wouldn't sit next to him. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat. We both were finally in the car and in seconds, he took off to the road.

The ride was going to be quite long as they lived further away from us. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was ten o'clock already.