6. Hungry?

"Finally.." I let myself fall on my bed and start closing my eyes whilst enjoying the warmth and the comfiness of it.

Until the big bad wolf decided to knock on the door.
I shot my eyes open and stood up.

"Wait, wait. One second!"

Whoever was behind the door for sure was really impatient.

As I opened the door, Ales was there while Miss.P was probably in the living room.

"I'm hungry." Him and his deep voice always has to have an impact on me and my stupid self.

"Ehh, okay... What? you want me to cook something for you?"

Well no Mina. He just wants to inform you whenever he's randomly hungry.

Ales just rolls his eyes at me, and gives me one look and goes. Well I guess someone is really hangry.

I start making my way into the kitchen while thinking.

What the hell should I make ?

I decided to go to the living room to ask if the two love birds have any suggestions as I'm too shocked and confused to think about anything.

I clear my throat,

"Is there anything you two would like in particular?"
This is so weird.

I felt like a maid in this house.
But still, I didn't want to make a bad impression of myself so I topped off my sentence with a smile.

"What would you want honey?"

He asks, all nice and seductively.
Really Ales?

I can feel my eyes dragging themselves to make the biggest eye roll ever but I try to control them.

"Make one of your best foods. As in the one that many people like!" Miss.P stated.

She however, said it in a kind attitude, not in a rude attitude. Which makes me think twice about her. I nod my head at them while taking a quick look at
Ales to only see him staring at my soul.

I shuddered.

The kitchen was probably my second favourite thing about this penthouse. It had enough room and space for me to get everything done and beside that, I loved cooking. It gave me time to think about life and everything else surrounding me. I guess it comes from my mum. Seeing her cook gave me the inspiration to learn how to cook. She seemed so interested and so concentrated whenever she used to cook. And the food that she cooks are literally mouth watering.

I decided to make my everyone's favourite lasagne. I love my mother's lasagne, so I used to always look at the way she used to cook her signature dish. I started picking up whatever she used to put in and I guess that's how it's everyone's favourite: because it tastes like my mums!

I got all the ingredients ready and started to work on it. As I was grating the cheese for the lasagna, I couldn't help but hear what Miss.P and Ales were  talking about. The living room and the kitchen are practically together expect that it had a bit of a walk to get from the living room to the kitchen.

"I can't stop looking away from her Ales... she is some next type of angel. She's so cute and innocent looking. I feel sorry for her having.."

Wow. I feel kind of proud of myself you know. Hearing that from someone like her, I'm quite surprised at myself.
Maybe mum and dads genes did work on me very well!

Don't get too excited Mina!
My conscious self and I are like enemies as you can see.

Wait, but why are they talking about me? Shouldn't she be jealous of me or something?

I couldn't hear the next things she said as she starts whispering probably because Ales told her to be quiet.

"Yeah whatever. I don't care about her and don't want her to be part of my life, so just keep up with this act."

I can't lie and say that I'm not hurt, because I am. After all we are husband and wife. But it is what it is, right?
If he doesn't care about me, then I shouldn't care about him! And that's exactly what I'm going to do...
Well at least try to do!

Durranim