19. Signature move.

"What? Now?" I asked with a confused face.

"Yes, now."

"But you don't even know where I live, and I don't want to leave now anyways. I'm going with Nil and Abby so there's no need for you to drop me." I replied back with sudden confidence that jumped out.

Who does he think he is. Again, we barely know each other.

He stayed quiet and locked his eyes with mine, slowly creeping his eyes down my eyes, to my lips, scanning my whole body down to my toes. He then licked his lips and then brought his face near my ear.

"I know your whole family, don't make me tell them false information about you."

Is he blackmailing me.

I folded my arms, obviously pissed and turned my face to the right, just so I couldn't see his face because it was annoying me.

Why is trying to control me?

"I don't understand what you're trying to do." I started off.

"I barely know you and you probably don't even know me at all, and then you come and start touching me and now you're trying to blackmail me to go home when I don't even want to."

I didn't expect him to listen to me. I actually thought he would walk away but nope. He listened to me while staring at me and then my lips.

"If Mister Adam saw what his pretty little princess was wearing, I don't think he would allow her to get out of the house ever again." He said, mocking me.

But how did he know my dad? Wait, how does he know my whole family?

"Now, get ready and tell your friends that you're going home early. I'm waiting outside." He said casually as if I was going to obey.

Funny thing was that I was doing what he told me to do.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards Nil first as she was the first one I could see right now.

"I'm going to start heading out, okey? You and Abby can go without me, I have a really bad headache right now." I made an excuse so she wouldn't worry.

"Oh okey, are you fine, who's going to drop you home though?" She started worrying anyways.

"Wait, let me get my stuff, I'll come with you." Nil tried to get rid of Alex's hold.

"No, Nil, don't worry. You have fun, tell Abby as well for me." I said to her while walking out at the same time.

"Take care." Nil shouted out.

I started heading out to see him leaning against his car while on his phone, looking hot as always.

I stood in front of him and asked,

"Where should I sit?" I didn't want to just sit in his car wherever I wanted because I thought that it would be rude.

"Just sit on the passenger seat next to me," he replied back.
"or on my lap." He said in one breath quietly so I couldn't hear, but fortunately I did.