9. After so long.

I finished my food even though it felt like it took me at least 2 months to finish it because of the awkwardness and weirdness. I didn't even have my phone to distract my self. Dumb, right ?

I got up, very uncomfortably may I add, and picked up my plate and quickly glanced up at the other two's plates to see if they have finished but they haven't so I left to go to the sink and put my plate and cutlery in. As Ales and Helena we're talking or more like whispering, I took this as the perfect opportunity to go to my room and stay there for a bit.

"Finally, some peace!" I closed my eyes and dropped my self on my comfortable bed.

I couldn't help but moan at the comfiness of my bed.

I loved my bed. You know, I never appreciated my bed until I started secondary school (high school). Secondary school was the death of me but the memories that were made there will never go away. It was full of laughter, fun, and dumb drama.

I sigh, after remembering how my life in school did to me. No worries, expect when you had an exam that you haven't revised for and it was only a day away, that's when the anxiety decides to kick in.

After relaxing for a bit, I decided to pick up my phone and call mother. As the call was dialling, I was getting nervous.

What if she doesn't answer? What if she's mad at me? What if she changed her attitude towards me?

I couldn't stop thinking about all these things. I mean they have the right to be mad at me but now, I really need them and their support. I shouldn't have left them like that and blocked them away like that. But I hope they understand why, why I needed some space for myself.

"Hello! Mina dear!" I finally heard my mother's sweet, caring voice as I didn't hear her at first time because I drifted off.

"Oh my god, mum. Hi mum, how are you? I'm so sorry," I stared crying.

"Mina? Mina why are you crying my child. What happened? Are you okay dear?"

"Yes I'm fine! How are you mum, how's father and Sahar ?" I asked. I was so overwhelmed.

I didn't even  know if I was crying out of happiness or because of guilt.

Do you know how it feels, hearing your parents voice after so long?

I have never felt this happy over hearing my mums voice. It just makes me think how you should appreciate everything and always try to make the most with your close ones.

"They're all fine dear. They are all actually right here, waiting for me to finish up talking with you so they can have their turn with the phone." She laughed.

I laughed along. I could literally imagine father and Sahar waiting there to talk to me.
A rush of coolness goes though my body, as I'm happy over the fact that they aren't upset because of me.

"Mum, I wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry because I didn't call any of you for the past few months. I hope you understand that I just... I just wanted some time to think everything through. But then I just suddenly cut everyone off mum. I really hope that you guys understand that I love you!" I finished off while tears were running though my cheeks.

I was nervous what my family's respond to this would be.

Mum sighed before speaking,

"Dear, us hearing you like this is not going to help your problems or help us think that your okay. We understand you and I know how you feel right now. It is absolutely fine that you wanted some space for yourself, actually it's a good thing. I'm proud that you have done this you know. Dad, Sahar and I are not upset from you. Ok? You need to know that whatever is going on in life, we will be here for you, always!
Now stop crying, you're a strong girl and you can get through anything if you think positive. Remember, always think positive!" She finished off.