3

"How much did you hear?" "Nothing to much im sorry ill leave" And with that I shut off my computer and laid back in my chair. What have I gotten myself into.

~Ambers POV~

Honestly after yesterdays incident I really didn't want to go to school but I wasn't sick and dad wouldn't let me skip. And like heck I could tell him that I was spying on people he would kill me. The thing is not like anyones going to be there so I shouldn't worry to much I guess. Still couldn't shake the feeling so I hated when I woke up the next day. To my dispenser I got ready I didn't sleep well and didn't feel tired. I even got up before my alarm clock thats an accomplishment of its own. I didn't live to far from the school only about 10 minute drive. 

And now im here in the back of dads completely broken car. I breathed in and out just looking at that window he shattered it after falling off the roof. He can be stupid at time I swear to god.  

I'm gonna get into the computer lab during lunch to see if I can find out more about this hacker. Yeah I know I should stay away but its intriguing and im a curious kitty. And whoever this guy is he smart and im intersected thats probably not a good thing. Its probably gonna get me killed or something stupid like that. I shrugged they can't kill me. 

Dad parked I got out we said byes like normal. I put an earbud in I had to walk about a minute away from the school not far. I enjoy music every much its just always great some hurt though. I slightly bounce to the beat I would being doing it more but heavy 30 pound backpack. Like why do we need so many books and work were gonna forget this by the time were out of high school like come on. Well do I need math in real life the stuff we need to know we learn in elementary like come on. I roll my thought at the fact of tons of math and a crazy problem on a street sign for like the speed limit or for the street. I silently chuckle to myself. There are people on both sides of me and behind I don't care to much its not that big of a deal I dont know them they don't know me. 

I got into school. I ran to my locker and because of it being a lock built in I bent down. slowly putting in my code which I hate these kinds of locks. I slowly turn it from left to right 45, 3, 10, 18 andddddd 15 done! I pushed my locker open looking between some of the photos smiling with an innocent grin. I look at some of them that are my friends and me as kids. Red one of my friends we call him that for dying his hair a bright red. And some of my other friends like Sam she has short blonde hair that curls at the end, Liz with her strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, Trester she has short curly brown hair dark skin and dark brown eyes, and last but not least Ash she has dyed pastel purple hair paper white skin and hazel eyes with glasses. 

I smiled looking at the picture of us we had roller skates on it was a school trip Ash couldn't skate so she was holding onto me Sam was doing a ridiculous pose next to Red two love birds. Liz and Trester were back to back doing a gun cop pose. I was smiling still had braces at that time you could see them through my open lips. I was wearing jean shorts that went a little up from my knees, my red hair at the time was pulled behind my ears and down. While growing up I liked my hair short now I prefer it long. I just stared at it for a minute felt like so long since then, I reach into my  locker grabbing my math book seeing as thats my first class.

 My heart skips a beat. I forgot to feed Spike! I quickly pulled out my phone and texted my Dad to feed him. I need to play with him dad said I couldn't bring him yesterday but today ill do it without him knowing Hah suck it! Spike is sugar glider he bonded with me and will sit on my shoulder where ever I go. Im not allowed to bring him to school but I can bring him to other places or keep him in my hoodie no one would know. I put my phone into my pocket grabbed my stuff and headed to class!

~Time skip~ 

I finished my last class before lunch headed to the library. Who needs food anyway I don't! Dads gonna kill me.

I got there and pulled up my home account on the schools computer, there wasn't many kids in there anyways not like they would really see me loging in to a secure data base. Trying to find a hacker who I don't even know who will probably get me killed lets do this. I crack my nucleus and get to typing.

After a bit I get in Im realy close to getting to this person. Well I was til I got locked out I hit the table in frustration god who is this person I will find you. The bell rang and I head out after shutting down my computer thinking the same thought through the rest of the day. Who is this guy?

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring the next one hopefully won't be as boring